Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    About the whole Stormtrooper disguise thing, they could've packed the clothes up reeeeal tight and shoved them in Chewie's bandolier pouch. I'd accept that if the pouch wasn't obviously empty the whole time. Or maybe it's a Bag of Holding like you see in D&D.

The whole point of bringing that up is that I think it's not necessary to have every single second of the movie explained in order to enjoy the movie. There are times when you have to say "It's just a movie" and forget about it.

I like to nit-pick, but part of picking true nits is finding no reasonable possible explanation of why a thing might be.

There's NO explanation for Hobbie's silly acting though. I guess it takes all kinds in the rebellion, even doofuses.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, so far I've been able to give a reason for all of the suppossed holes that people have brought up about TPM, but maybe I missed some examples. Wanna go another round!

Don't look at me, I don't think I've said there were plot holes, merely cheap and poorly conceived patches over most potential holes that Lucas might have caused with previous drafts.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"The will of the Force," the ultimate plot hole filler. Try it out, it works on anything!

"The will of the Force," the ultimate plot hole filler. Try it out, it works on anything!
    Yeah, so does - extra super special DVD release that will explain/fix even more..............
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

www.geocities.com/jeditricks/rumor/update.htm
    Classic Trilogy: Nifty Edition

Thumbs up

You will never hear me saying that there are no holes in the story in the OT. But overall... they were done far beyond any reasonable expectation of quality for resources available to the filmmaking team in the time period.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Actually BB is right! The Force is a very ingenious invention by Lucas! Anything that goes wrong in the movies or is poorly presented or explained, you can pretty much just blame on the Force! Maybe that's why I like these movies so much! I never really saw too many mistakes in them growing up with these films. If I didn't understand something I would just say, It must be the way of the Force!

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir View Post
    Alright, Alright, there are a lot of people on this forum who probably hold the belief that I just Love and Worship everything that George Lucas has spit out to us in the SW movies over the last 24 years;
    Wow, has it already been 24 years?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!