Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who the f*** did the voice of 2-1B, anyway ?

Does Ben Burtt have the answer ? That's a mystery to me, I still don't know whose pipes we are hearing in "Take Care, Sir" and that riff about evacuating...whoever did that voice should be applauded.

A quick internet (is that thing still around?) search says Denny Delk was the voice of El Deuce' and also the voice of Wicket on the Ewoks cartoon.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I'm now imagining the Deuce saying "Nee chee wawa" in his dulcet mechanical tones.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

holy carpal tunnel, thanks Bel-Cam ! I saw his website www.ddelk.com and played some of his promotional clips...all I can say is, Holy Deuce ! ! !

man, that site gives ya a phone number- and DD apparently does light hauling- how cool would it be to get 21-B to help ya move??? Sure, he'd hate ya by the end of it, but it'd make a great story Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    man, that site gives ya a phone number- and DD apparently does light hauling- how cool would it be to get 21-B to help ya move??? Sure, he'd hate ya by the end of it, but it'd make a great story Isobaws&
    From playing one of the most iconic characters in the greatest film ever, to light hauling. What a fall from grace. I smell a Behind the Music here.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Screw having the Deuce help you move, I want twobers at my next birthday party! C'mon, guys. I'm sure you can scrounge up enough to have him sent here next month!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Screw having the Deuce help you move, I want twobers at my next birthday party! C'mon, guys. I'm sure you can scrounge up enough to have him sent here next month!
    I have some aluminum cans to take to the golden goat, if there is extra after postage I'll mail it to you post haste.

That's a start. At least someone here cares.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.