Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Spiderman 3 Toys Hit Shelves

Was in Walmart today looking for Star Wars (nothing..... Big Shock) and happened to see Spiderman 3 toys sitting on the shelves. They had the new Spidey Walkie Talkies with all 3 villians partnered of course with Spidey. The New Spidey Web Shooter, Spidey 3 Monster Truck Assortment and a Spiderman 3 Monopoly.
    The Walkie Talkies were alright with Venom being painted in a Dark indiego Blue coloring.
    The other sets with Sandman and the new Green Goblin named Harry Goblin in which Harry has a wierd looking facemask instead of the original Goblin gear.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Harry's goblin suit reminds me of the Yellow and Black suit of Kamakura from Sigma 6 mini figures.

Any of the action figures spotted?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Any of the action figures spotted?
    I haven't seen the actual figures yet but I would imagine that they will be hitting the shelves soon. Afterall the figures for Spidey 2 came out about a month before the movie. I think that once April is here we will see the figures for all of the new summer movies hitting the shelves.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

A buddy of mine spotted cases of the figures at 2 different Vegas-era WMs last night, the cases had "no earlier than" shelf-dates I believe he said of March 23rd.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was in WalMart earlier tonight and spotted some Spidey 3 stuff. They had some of the small 2-packs, like the SW galactic heroes. I tried to buy one of them just for the hell of it but they came up as "do not sell". The lady at the register said they had been recalled due to small parts.

Yeah, whatever.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I've seen the Spider-Man 3 Superhero Squad figures at TRU. I believe the sets go something like this: Classic Spidey and Venom, Black Spidey and Sandman, Peter Parker and New Goblin. I didn't buy any, though. I've decided what I'm going to pick up from this line. Just Black Spidey, Sandman, Venom and the New Goblin. The scale thing bothers me a bit. The Toy Biz figures were 6 inches, but the Hasbro figures are 5 inches, right? So far, the Black Spidey looks the best out of this line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SMblack2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	15222  

Yeah, they did shrink them down to 5''.

I'll probably do the SM3 figures this weekend. I got the figures from 1-2, so I need 3 to complete the line. I'm a completist. God help me.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I was a completist of the Spider-Man movie line until they came out with 50 Spideys for the second movie. Then I just got the Super Posable Spider-Man and Doc Ock. Now I just have at least one of every character. From the first movie I have SA Spider-Man, SA Green Goblin, Battle Damage Spider-Man, Battle Damage Green Goblin, Peter Parker, Mary Jane, JJ Jameson and Norman Osborne. From the second one I just have SA Spider-Man and Doc Ock. And as I said before, I'm going to try to get Black Spidey, Sandman, Venom and the New Goblin from "Spider-Man 3".

I was at a different WM earlier tonight and they had some SpiderMan 3 toys also...I scanned them at the price finder thing and it came up as "sale not allowed."

I am getting some serious flashbacks of EP3 toys.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed