Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What Figures Need a Re-Make ?

While we have seen some of the figures for the first 3 waves of the TAC line and have a huge catalogue of figures already produced by Hasbro what figures need to be remade ?

ANH Luke Skywalker - an SA version with multiple accessories
    ANH Princess Leia - an SA version with a soft goods hood that works
    ESB Admiral Piett - an SA version using Ozzel's body (they can even make it Captain Piett)
    ROTJ Moff Jerjerrod - same as Piett
    ROTJ Luke Skywalker - need to lose the Saga figure and finally give us the SA Jedi Luke we have been asking for
    TPM Qui Gon Jinn - SA version with soft goods cloak and mositure farmer disguise
    TPM Obi Wan Kenobi - very easy one - ROTS Red Leader body with TPM Head
    AOTC Obi Wan Kenobi - again Red Leader body with AOTC Head

these are just some of the figures I would like to see. what are your thoughts ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Mace Windu: Super-articulated with that cool purple lightsaber!

He's the only one I want. The rest of them can rot.

THIS I COMMAND!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Dr. Evazan, Uncle Owen, Danik Jericho, Red Leader, Jabba the Hutt, Jerjerrod.

I'd still like to see an Episode II Obi-wan and Anakin with their robes sculpted onto them like the Episode I Qui-Gon and Obi-wan.

Ellors madak with a rescaling so he's the right height. and with a bigger head that matches the size of the Neimoidians. From there they can do a kitbash and create Bannis Keeg.

Weequay skiff guard. Again with a kitbash to make the second Weequay guard.

SA Ben Kenobi with soft goods robes. one that'll fit in the landspeeder or sit on a cantina bar stool. and be posable in a battle stance or neutral stance.

Dr. Evazan. A complete new sculpt. one that actually looks like the character in the movie.

Uncle Owen definitely. I hate that figure. with his one tiny fist and one huge pointy finger. with his massive feet and bland sculpt and really bad paint apps. Hasbro could really do the character justice with their current sculpting standards.

Slave Leia. Needs to be given SA legs at least. to allow her to be placed in front of Jabba in a seated position. but also have the ability to be posed choking the slug with her chain.

Pod racing Anakin. articulated elbows and ball jointed shoulders. removable race helmet. Enough time has passed now since EP1 for this to be ok to release so at least there's a decent representation of him in the pod racers line up. should probably pack with another pod racer character though someone like Ben Quadinaros.

Jek Porkins. re-use the old head but redo the body so it matches the current better detailed x-wing pilots. especially with the separate webbing leg strappings. Porkins as he is just doesn't look right next to the other pilots.

Captain Piett I agree needs redoing. and at the same time use whatever sculpt they come up with and give it head variants so we get Captains Lennox and Needa.

Wicket, Logray and Paploo. wicket and Logray need new sculpts and Paploo needs a new head or an altered one. Paploo's size is okay but his head is tiled upwards and his hood is sculpted as flapping in the wind. Logray and Wicket are just too cartoony looking and too big.

Doda Bodonawieedo and Greeata have the old POTF2 rodian heads which look like pinheads compared to the later Greedo sculpts.

Rappertunie is twice the size he should be. he needs re-releasing in a smaller scale.

A generic AT-ST driver would be nice. removable helmet and they could again give us a head variant which would help sell more units.

Imperial officer. in the Piett style tunic with jodhpur style trousers but in black. again a head variant would help. or more than one head variant. Praji, Jir, Childsen, loads of different black uniformed officers in the movies.

Emperor Palpatine. A new sculpt not the evolutions one. with properly fitting soft goods and knee articulation. Should come with his throne. and have the ability to bend his head backwards and have waist articulation so he bends backwards a bit and looks right held aloft by vader.

A new Gamorrean guard would be nice. some more articulation. Both hands being able to hold stuff, a removable helmet so that customisers can have a nice gamorrean head to play with or you can have the dude off duty. knee articulation would be very cool and also a removable arm so you can shove it in the rancor's mouth. And he should come with a gun and holster because it's a Gamorrean Luke steals the gun off just before they both fall into the rancor pit.

What Mr. DaddyPants said, especially the part about the Palpatine, Ben Kenobi, Dr. Evazan, Weequay, and the Gamorrean guard.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'm sorry, but an SA Admiral Piett? This SA is going too far. Are people wanting to recreate is kooky adventures aboard the Executor? The man didn't do anything that warrants SAness.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

They should make the characters they haven't made yet before re-making figures that people are just going to want re-made again in 3-5 years.

Nien Nunb and Admiral Ackbar. i like most of the suggestions on Mr. Daddypants' list too.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Nien Nunb and Admiral Ackbar. i like most of the suggestions on Mr. Daddypants' list too.
    Actually those are two great suggestions. Not only so they can be done a bit better but because it's been years (at LEAST 6-7 I'd say) since they were released.

Both are semi-important characters in Jedi and, more importantly, they actually have friggin speaking lines!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I'd still like to see an Episode II Obi-wan and Anakin with their robes sculpted onto them like the Episode I Qui-Gon and Obi-wan.
    Absolutely! Not being a fan of unarmored SA figures and desperately hating softgoods, I still think Qui-Gon (Naboo) and Obi-Wan (Naboo) are two of the best figures Hasbro has made for the line.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Nien Nunb
    Complete agreement there. Nien Nunb has always been one of my favorite secondary characters. He just looks cool. I've been annoyed for a while that Lucas didn't put any Sullustans into the prequels.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06