Hello......again.

It's been a few years *cough6cough*, but yeah, whaaaaaaaat's happening?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Nice! Great to see you after your hiatus!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

From the avatar, I'd say recovering from an eye injury, caused by a toy projectile!

Welcome back! (spoiler alert: Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney, and there's going to be a 7th film out soon )
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    From the avatar, I'd say recovering from an eye injury, caused by a toy projectile!

Welcome back! (spoiler alert: Lucas sold Star Wars to Disney, and there's going to be a 7th film out soon )
    Ha!

I never left the hobby, although I did ditch 99% of my modern stuff around '08. My last big run was the McQuarrie concept figures (which was in the 1% I kept) and after that I think I can count on one hand how many modern figures I've picked up in the last few years. There was just too much coming out to keep up with, so I decided to take a break.

I've really put some emphasis on my vintage collection and have turned up some decent pieces. Occasionally I'll pick up a "rare" modern piece I could never find as a youth, but my heart lies with pre-POTF2. My last modern purchase was the half-circle on hand Boba Fett.

I recently gave a presentation on the history of Star Wars figures at an event called Nerd Nite. (Check it out to see if there's a get together in your area.) It was super fun, and it reminded me how many obscure figures are out there

Anyways...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car