Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Happy b-day brother man
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So far so good, thanks for this fine thread!!
    I will be taking all the advice proferred here quite seriously- tho Solo1138, Bohemian somehow got expensive so there's new "blood" in the system- not like I'll be able to get to it til later, I have an interview at 6:30 PM and so should be settlin in shortly thereafter (Slick and anyone else with the inclination to call me up, shoot for 8 or a bit later, mabu-time)

JJ, you know I respect authority, so I'll definitely follow your instuctions carefully (same to your, Mr.DP, you are an authority of sorts on a great many things, don't tell JJ tho )

And Rocketboy- does that now mean that 34 s equals one :mabs: and should everafter be the "legend"?? I would think so....

Louie- make sure he brings that paper machie sceptre, he's gonna need it

JP- I'll be sure to get mabu-down with some funky beats (didn't win that damn trip either, so you gotta come see the falls soon )

And KH- what no ?? Must be waitin for your tax return

Again, Thanks to everyone for making many of my days so much more fun, this one and all the other classics, youse ROCK!!!!
    Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post

And KH- what no ?? Must be waitin for your tax return

isobaws &&&&&&&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    JP- I'll be sure to get mabu-down with some funky beats (didn't win that damn trip either, so you gotta come see the falls soon )
    Since I couldn't be there to actually perform for your birthday in-person, I thought that would be the next best thing.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Happy Birthday Mabs! Off to work I go.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey Mabs - sorry about the lateness - but Happy B-day! hope it was good one.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by mabs
    And Rocketboy- does that now mean that 34 s equals one :mabs: and should everafter be the "legend"?? I would think so....
    No, not even close. It would take far, far more s to make just 1 :mabs:
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!