Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Happy Birthday to Mabs and TI! Glad I came here, would have missed it otherwise since I gave up the Facebook and the Twitter for lent!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think there's a somebody who done posted in this here thread today whose name shows on the Birthdays list, as well. Happy happy, TI7! Don't you deserve your own special thread, too?
    I guess no one had a golden shovel handy. Thank you for the fine wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Happy Birthday to Mabs and TI! Glad I came here, would have missed it otherwise since I gave up the Facebook and the Twitter for lent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Happy birthday gents.
    Thank you gentlemen! I guess it's not widely know that Mabs and I are identical twins separated at birth.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday Carl!

\m/

Speaking of the missing in action....Happy Birthday Buddy. Please respond to us.

We are the SSG collection agency. We're your friends trying to collect your attention
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Happy Birthday Sir!

I have a bad feeling about mabudon. I don't think anyone has heard from him since 2012.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I have a bad feeling about mabudon. I don't think anyone has heard from him since 2012.
    We keep tabs on him on FB.

That's good. Facebook I mean.

He is missed.

When I was ill, he spoke to me on the phone several times.

One time he called, Slicker was here visiting and we were at SeaWorld San Diego.

Crazy timing, but we both got to visit with Mabudon.

I too wish Carl a Happy Birthday and long for the days when we all hung out here on SSG a bit more.

I think we'll see that happen again when Episode 7 brings everyone "home."

Rebels, the storyline lacking Han, Luke, Leia, and Chewie (for the most part, though they could appear in cameos), will doubtfully accomplish that. (I'm not saying Rebels won't be good, but Harrison Ford will be in Episode 7! .....8 & 9, too, according to his contract).

Oh - there's a spoiler [Han Solo will not die or likely be carbon frozen in Episodes 7 or 8.]

There, I've managed to start a discussion about the sequel trilogy on Mabs' birthday page. Maybe if he checks this e-mail's notifications, it'll draw him back over here to discuss his management of the all-Clone-Trooper rock band Stanse or something?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.