Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation A surprise at toysrus today!!!!

I went to my local toysrus this morrning bout 45 mins after they opened and i went to see what figures they had and all i saw was the commander appo wave the last official wave of the saga collection so i was bout to leave but i decided to take a good look around the section first and so i looked and i got an unexpected surprise.......the 30th anniversary figures were right there infront of me! I was pumped up....they had x1 mace x2 obi wan and x2 r2d2 thats all...so im guessing that someone or someone(s) grabbed the rest of them really fast or something but i bought mace windu cause thats all the money i had on me but i was excited to see them and the funny thing is i made the prediction to my girlfriend that toysrus will have them first cause the targets and walmarts where i live didnt even have the holo obi wan wave yet so they are all behind except toysrus so .....check your toysrus....you may be surprised like i was!!!

Thanks JMG06 - I'll be keeping an eye out for them.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Hmmm...this is the first I've heard of TRU having them.

I'll have to give a quick looksie tomorrow, mayhaps.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

that is a delightful surprise...my local TRU just put out another case of saga wave 9...I figure it'll be awhile before those 30AN figures make it to this TRU...

My local TRU put out a case of TAC last Saturday. All that was left was 2 Obi Wans and 1 R2.

Yeah My TRU released Wave 8 & 9 early last week. Checked again on Saturday and saw that they had just Padme, Yareel and the Combat Engineers. No TAC yet but here hoping that they will soon see some pegs at TRU
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Nice find! That's exactly why I pre-ordered mine from EE, though - because those three are the only figures from the TAC wave that I expect to find around here in stores.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I scored most of the TAC at Target, but TRU can be a great place to look too - just need an ObiWan and SuperBattle droid
    Real men buy Willrow

When I went to TRU a few days ago and they had lots of TAC stuff but none of the figures. I'll be going to several stores this Friday so hopefully I'll be able to get something . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

TRU's not a good place for me because I'm at work by the time they open. And I don't relish going there at opening during the weekends, especially Saturday when the Frank and Sonsofbiatches show up en masse.

Either way, I don't want too many more so I'm going to chill out on looking for more for a while.
    Galactic Barn Burner