Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

USPS Star Wars Program

It is cool that they will have stamps for the 30th Ann. , but those pale in comparison to the SWEEEET R2-D2 mailbox. I hope that they make those availible to people later. If they do not, I wonder how many will be stolen?
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Stamps? Friggin' sweet.

Do you happen to have any pictures of 'em or a link?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abell748 View Post
    It is cool that they will have stamps for the 30th Ann. , but those pale in comparison to the SWEEEET R2-D2 mailbox. I hope that they make those availible to people later. If they do not, I wonder how many will be stolen?
    I'd want one I know that. the stamps could be cool as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Stamps? Friggin' sweet.

Do you happen to have any pictures of 'em or a link?
    Mailboxes, but no stamp pics yet.
    They also have the website http://www.uspsjedimaster.com/ on the boxes, but as of right now, the site isn't up yet.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Those mailboxes are sweet!
    I can't wait to see the stamps. I like how they're doing all this stuff even though it's not a movie year.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Man, I would sooooo steal one of them mailboxes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Man, I would sooooo steal one of them mailboxes.
    Lets hope then that those mail boxes hit the street in the next couple of days so you can steal one (or more) before leaving for Japan.

Ok, somebody, somewhere is gonna steal one of those, felony or no felony, there are some crazy assssssssses out there. Remember the people that stole a copy of episode one from a movie theatre?? Uh huh! It's gonna happen! It's only a matter of time.

I think we should place bets or do a poll or something on how long it will...actually how short it will take until someone steals one!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

More info from TFN:
    TFN: How many will there be?
    "There are 80-something postal districts around the country, most of which are gettting four of the R2D2 boxes each, so figure 320 or so of these will be spread out across the nation."

TFN: Where will they be located?
    "People won't be seeing R2D2 on every corner. They will be placed in high-traffic, highly visible locations."

TFN: What additional security measures if any are being taken to prevent theft?
    "I can't tell you about the security measures, but hopefully fans will remember that these are real mail boxes, with real mail inside, and will face a serious federal offense if they try to steal one."
    Kinda sucks, since I don't live in a big city (which it sounds like that is where they'll be) and won't even see one.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!