Muppet Show Sign

I've been trying to figure out a cool way to real set up my Palisades Muppet figures since the line ended. Here's what I came up with. It's a Muppet Show Sign with a spot for Gonzo. It's inspired by a number of different looks the show had over time.

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/toypics...pe=31&iPic=245

Thought y'all might enjoy!
    Engineernerd

cool! Shame Pallisades folded when they did. the much talked about theatre stage playset would have been tres awesome. not that there ever was one created but it was something they'd have liked to do. The Muppets line is still one of my favourites and I have every character they produced on display. (excluding the minis) with most of the variants in my loft waiting for more display space.

The backstage, swedish kitchen and swinetrek playsets definitely prized posessions. I took apart the Electric Mayhem and muppet labs playsets to make bigger sets of my own design. both were a bit small and the elements from both need a bigger setting.

It's such a shame the sesame street line never even saw production. those were fine figures.

My friend collects these. He was thinking about commissioning me to build him a stage, and we were throwing around design ideas and my skill/tool limitations. I don't know if I still have the drawings/notes I made.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

You should check out the balcony picture on my site as well in the diorama section.