Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Complete Galaxy?

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Have the peons at Hasbro considered egg-stending the Complete Galaxy series? This was the only brilliant idea they have ever had. Imagine: a miniature planet that serves as an egg for an inferior pack-in figure, and every collector is egg-cited to pay an egg-zorbitant amount of money for it!

What a remarkably egg-squisite scheme!

I personally would be egg-stremely interested in an egg-cellent Easter set, comprised of the planet Egg-zodo II with a pack-in of Jegg-son. True, Jegg-son would be a new figure, but how egg-straordinarily appropriate to have a giant green rabbit in the Target egg-sclusive Easter set!
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 03-14-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm sure today's crop of pay-any-price soft-boiled-brained collectors will shell out for this idea. That is, if they can get their hands on the toys before they get poached from the aisles by those hard-boiled scalper scum.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

only if we can get them over-easy or Benedict.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I think this thread should have waited a couple of weeks, so that we could then include tlk of Easter eggs.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    I think this thread should have waited a couple of weeks, so that we could then include tlk of Easter eggs.
    Supervillians aren't known for their brain power; they plan and plan and plan, but in the end, Batman gets them.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I miss Chux.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I miss Chux.
    Well, I'm a huge Fan of Egghead's and I have a present for him:

My Egg-cellent post from the end of January with the new Star Wars Holiday Exclusive offerings

Egghead has the full cooperation of the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'd like to see some more Complete Galaxy sets. There's still a bunch of planets they could do. Hoth, Bespin, Yavin IV, Naboo, Coruscant, Geonosis, Kamino, Mustafar, Utapau...the list goes on and on.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Or we could turn it into a DVD thread and have topical discussions about Easter Eggs.