Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How many mistakes have u found in the Star Wars Encyclopedia

Have u found mistakes in the Star Wars Encyclopedia???

And if we do find mistakes, how can we submitt this information, so that they can make a more accurate encyclopedia.
    As always...........L

Exclamation

I use the SW:E as a kind of coffee table book. I pick a page and start reading from there, so I don't know if I've actually read every part. But I have yet to find something that's not quite right. So no need for "a more accurate encyclopedia" yet.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Even if it is more accurate, I'm in no hurry to buy another $50 book.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Arrow

I've actually sent letters to Steve Sansweet asking if the Tomart's Guide will be updated anytime soon. Same would be for the Encyclopedia. I suggested a paperback with changes and new information, and those without updates would be considered the same as the most recent edition (2nd, for Tomart's). Then it'd be only a $25 book; what a deal, eh Chuxter?
    "That's what Sheev said."

My thoughts exactly!!

It will be just a complement to the Encyclopedia.
    As always...........L

Beside the whole story of how Anikan and Obi-wan met..... But ya gotta remember, this is all pre-Ep.1

Besides that I've come to the conclusion that Steve Sansweet can't tell Hermi Odell and Ephant Mon apart
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

Really? Like BCJ(formerly #3), I haven't actually read it as a whole, but read passages of it occasionally or use it as a reference. What, are the pictures of the two mixed up? I'm definitely gonna have to check this out!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

ya, the pictures are mixed! But according to the dictionary, Anikan was a pilot durring the Clone Wars Attack of the Clones , and Obi-wan sensed the force in him and decided to train him.....I like the Ep.1 story better!
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

I'd like to see a 2nd edition of the Action Figure archive with the last of the POTF2 figures, as well as all the new Episode 1 figures and vehicles and the POTJ vehicles and figures. Including scarce European variants. That is a handy dandy visual guide to vintage and newer figures.

Speaking of the action figure archive, have u noticed that the Death Star officer has two guns? I checked my figure to see if i have lost one gun, but it seems that its ok, the picture shows the figure with two guns but the carded fig came up with only one.
    As always...........L