Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hermi Odle/Han Torture Rack/'08 Cantina Alien Confirmed

Well according to the Q&As from other boards Han Torture Rack and Hermi Odle are confirmed for this year. They said at least one of Arleil Schous, Brainiac, F'u Man-Chu, & Bom Vimdin will come in '08. My money's on Bom Vimdim; he was in a fan choice poll once. Brainiac has probably the secod best shot. I doubt they'd do another wolfman. I don't know who F'u Man-Chu is.

Now if they would just tell us why Biggs won't have his cape!

Biggs will have his cape, Hasbro forgot to bring it to toy fair.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, that's 2 more figures we've been clamoring for for years! Soon Yarna will be all alone in the unmade category.

Has anyone seen Batman, by the way? That creepy cat lady is asleep right now in a sunbeam that's coming through our window... I wonder if he might be able to come over and get her out of here before she wakes up.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Biggs will have his cape, Hasbro forgot to bring it to toy fair.
    I read on another site that Hasbro reps said the cape was not included due to an oversight and now it was too late to include it.

Oh well, at least we're getting Hermi Odle. Maybe they'll give him a cape to make up for the Biggs fiasco.

On March 15th, the German website www.4-inches.de, posted a pic of Bigs with his cape. It actually looks like a close-up of a cardback. Here's the link:

http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/news.htm

I've been searching all the websites I can remember for their Q&A posts, but most haven't posted yet (including Sir Steve's Guide). Where did you see the confirmation of Hermi Odle?

Does that cape remind anybody else of the plastic '95 POTF Vader caper? Looks like they rushed to fix their "oversight" and pulled out the old mold. Cheap. I was hoping for soft goods.

How is it that Hasbro has so many of these "oversights?" I thought Luca$Film has to approve these first? How can Luca$Film have missed it too?

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave View Post
    Does that cape remind anybody else of the plastic '95 POTF Vader caper? Looks like they rushed to fix their "oversight" and pulled out the old mold. Cheap. I was hoping for soft goods.

How is it that Hasbro has so many of these "oversights?" I thought Luca$Film has to approve these first? How can Luca$Film have missed it too?
    Calm down, it's obviously a soft goods cape; look at how it goes under his arm, they would never sculpt it to look like that.

I'm excited to hear we are getting a torture rack Han Solo. Here's hoping that Hasbro gives us a decent Han for it and not a repack of the POTJ Han Bespin. Also hopefully Hasbro won't give us a facial sculpt like Geonosis Arena Mace Windu.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Calm down, it's obviously a soft goods cape; look at how it goes under his arm, they would never sculpt it to look like that.
    I don't know, did you click on the pic to get an enlarged image? I know it's very grainy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's plastic, though I don't believe it's from any former Vader.

Even if it doesn't come with a cape, I can cannibilize one of my old vader's and stick a cape on him. I'm really surprised they're making the torture rack Han. I can't wiat to hear what they call it. I'm fairly certain the word torture won't be on the card since many parents would likely take great offense.