Page 1001 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919979989991000100110021003100410051011 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    If it's Saturday, I can't. I have a kung fu test for my next belt. And I don't see how I'd make it work for the rest of the week, so Godspeed and I'll reach out to you guys if I go to see what I can do.
    Saturday is what we were aiming for. We could maybe shoot for Sunday early day instead though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Saturday is what we were aiming for. We could maybe shoot for Sunday early day instead though.
    Don't change it for me. You know how wonky my schedule can get. Better you set it and I'll come if I can. Besides, I don't even know if they'll have a pass for me yet.

Someone has to say it: WE JUST PASSED 1000 pages on this thread.

I'm on page 251. I must have the Cliff's Notes version.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Okay:

"I wish they'd do a version of Star wars figures on cards reminiscent of the original vintage cards."

"Yay! They're releasing something called 'The Vintage Collection', but they cost so much. And they are only ever going to release 10. Lame. I hope they update the entire line some day. Also, why don't they release an updated Falcon like they did the X-Wing?"
    "Dude - that's never going to happen."

"They are releasing another wave of Vintage! Which is awesome, because I'm so tired of these prequel figures."
    "I hope they release prequel figures on vintage cards, too, with updated logos!"
    "Ooh, nevermind, I'd buy that."
    "Anyone hear about this Star Wars TV show?"
    "Whoa - They're releasing a giant Millennium Falcon!"
    "Pics or it didn't happen!"

"All I ever see are old Vintage cards. Hasbro flooded the market with the first wave. Where are the new ones? Where are the Clone Wars figures?"
    "I know! And they STILL haven't updated Yak Face! They're the worst!"

"I spent too much money this year."
    "Me too."
    "I need a break."
    "I just found the new AT-AT!"
    "Ah, crap."

"Distribution is awful! I never see anything new anymore."
    "It really is. What are you looking for?"
    "Nothing. It all sucks."
    "So, they aren't getting enough of everything you don't want to shelves in a timely matter?"
    "Stop making sense, JT! I'm trying to complain!"

"So, we should strategize for Comic-Con. Doesn't look like anybody gives a crap about Star Wars, but there's like 3 other lines that are killing it right now and have awesome exclusives this year."
    "Yeah!"
    "Yeah!"
    "Yay!"

Now you're up to date.

Thanks.

I found two Sandstorms at the Beaumont WM. I left one for another lucky collector (or a kid who doesn't know who he is and thinks he's awesome).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks.

I found two Sandstorms at the Beaumont WM. I left one for another lucky collector (or a kid who doesn't know who he is and thinks he's awesome).
    Can't make any guarantees for Sat, but location sounds ok. The one on La Cienega? Time will be crucial to me as I'll have to coordinate my sleep schedule to whenever u guys have it.

Pre-SDCC strategy meeting gang, the convention schedule has gone up, so we could get together Tuesday or Wednesday (I think those are Bikerscout's days off) if that'd work better. Otherwise we'll continue to shoot for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Don't change it for me. You know how wonky my schedule can get. Better you set it and I'll come if I can. Besides, I don't even know if they'll have a pass for me yet.
    Saturday or Sunday makes no difference to me, so it's up to the others, especially Bikerscout with his wacky schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Someone has to say it: WE JUST PASSED 1000 pages on this thread.
    Awesome, that means 10,000 posts! And of course, I was the 10,000th post without realizing. I even knew it was coming and still missed it.

You have your view set to 40 posts per page - epic!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Pre-SDCC strategy meeting gang, the convention schedule has gone up, so we could get together Tuesday or Wednesday (I think those are Bikerscout's days off) if that'd work better. Otherwise we'll continue to shoot for the weekend.
    Weekends work best for me. I work 11am-8pm weekdays.

Actually, it looks like we just have next weekend left, before Comic-Con.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Weekends work best for me. I work 11am-8pm weekdays.

Actually, it looks like we just have next weekend left, before Comic-Con.
    Alright, let's get this locked down. Time and place, folks.