Page 1019 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 1951991996910091015101610171018101910201021102210231029 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 10426
    Target nor Kmart on Rosemead had anything of note. And nobody was terribly surprised.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target nor Kmart on Rosemead had anything of note. And nobody was terribly surprised.
    I don't know; there was an entire rack of Hot Wheels there, and their sale on Pepsi was awesome.
    "That's what Sheev said."

There isn't much, but FAMILY2013 gets 20% off and free shipping at HTS until 11/11/13. Hope all is well with the LA crowd. And the 909-ers, too.

My Target had 2 each of the new 6" figures:

Han
    Slave Leia
    Greedo
    Boba Fett

I wasn't interested in getting these (probably less than 10 six-inch figures as a whole interest me as a matter of fact), and I can't afford to spend $20 per figure, either.

I continue to wait for 6" Luke Bespin and 6" ROTS Obi-Wan, and the strongly rumored (one-day) 6" Luke Jedi, and hoped-for Gamorrean and Snowtrooper.

I might be interested in a Leia Endor 6" as a matter of fact.

I also want the 3 3/4" Darth Plagueis but so far zero (0) purchases for me in the Black Series

Transformers is dull for me too. Nothing new sighted. Sometimes I see Voyager Grimlock and it's starting to tempt me.

Meanwhile, I am waiting to see any pictures of the new Masterpiece Ultra Magnus. I might be interested in him though I don't have a clue how I'll be able to afford him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Been busy with a lot of life stuff, and Hasbro's inability to deliver on any level has made it easy to shift focus away from collecting. Target West LA had a TF Prime Voyager Shockwave the other day and I realized that in the times I've looked through toys at the local stores, that's the only thing that interests me and we all got it waaaaay back in the day.

Meanwhile, Hasbro is choking our stores with their dead The Black Series lines, lots of pegwarmers in 6" and 3.75" backing up with wave 2 for each supposedly hitting.

Did you hear Hasbro lost in court $70 million to the inventor of the Super Soaker for unpaid royalties? Should really live up to your contractual agreements, and if you can't afford it, cut some management level, they seem to be doing not enough.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone still need Ewok Catapults or Scanning Crews? Fairfax/3rd Kmart has both and they're currently on sale for 16.99 and 11.99 respectively.

And yes, that store still smells horrible as JT has mentioned in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Anyone still need Ewok Catapults or Scanning Crews? Fairfax/3rd Kmart has both and they're currently on sale for 16.99 and 11.99 respectively.

And yes, that store still smells horrible as JT has mentioned in the past.
    How plentiful? Haven't seen them in Burbank at all yet.

I saw them at both West Covina and Covina Kmarts. $11.99 for the Imperial sets is a tremendous deal, considering today's average figure prices. I have bought multiples of both sets for troop building. Yes, I have that insanely compulsive disease...

Fox Hills Target had 6 inch Greedo and Leia, I bought Leia and stashed Greedo, pm for location.

Target west L.A. has multiple 6 inch wave 2 figures, minus Boba of course because scalpers are consistent.