Page 1028 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 2852892897810181024102510261027102810291030103110321038 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 10414
    If it's more of the afternoon/evening, I think I can make Sat. 4/12. Would just need to know the wheres. I've brought it up before: Frank & Son, anyone? (not so good for food, though)
    "That's what Sheev said."

How far east is everyone willing to go? I'm not 100% sure of all the options in Rancho Cucamonga, but I know there's a Hat there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can't make it Saturday, I made other plans after I mistakenly thought that we weren't doing it due to the vague responses in this last-minute timing.

I can do Sunday though.

As for how far east, with gas prices as high as they are, I don't think I can justify driving past Pasadena on my own, although splitting gas with someone in a carpool I think we could do as far as Rancho Cucamonga. It's the round trip part that's the killer. I can do the driving, my car is comfy for 4 folks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sunday's absolutely out for me.

Hate to say it, but it looks like only three people at most can make it anytime this weekend, so should we shoot for mid- to late May?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

There's usually a local Star Wars day in Rancho near Memorial Day weekend in May. I can't find a date or time, but I'll keep checking (it's often fun). There are several eateries near there (The Hat, Lucille's BBQ, Johnny Rockets, Mimi's Café, Chili's, Applebee's, Farrell's Ice Cream, Joe's Crab Shack, Red Robin, El Torrito, In-N Out, Hot Dog on a Stick), plus two Targets and a TRU close, too.

What do you guys do when you get together and hang out?

I was once part of a hunting group that traded figures. But there is no longer anything to hunt down.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I was once part of a hunting group that traded figures. But there is no longer anything to hunt down.
    Paint landscapes for the most part, with occasional bingo games.

Wait, which website is this again?

Maradona, we should try to get together with Biker Scout this upcoming week since he can never get his schedule to sync with the weekend get togethers and you have the time now. Maybe get Chaddy and/or Bran involved too.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Sunday's absolutely out for me.

Hate to say it, but it looks like only three people at most can make it anytime this weekend, so should we shoot for mid- to late May?
    What about the last weekend of April, the weekend of the 26th?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Farrell's Ice Cream!!!!! Yes!
    Yeah, let's do it! Let's get the zoo or a hot fudge volcano! Ok, now we're talkin' a reason to road trip to Rancho Cucamonga!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

We talk, sometimes trade figures, just get together, maybe do a half-assed hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Paint landscapes for the most part, with occasional bingo games.

Wait, which website is this again?
    Don't forget when we sit on the steps eating ice cream like common Lil' Rascals.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What about the last weekend of April, the weekend of the 26th?

Yeah, let's do it! Let's get the zoo or a hot fudge volcano! Ok, now we're talkin' a reason to road trip to Rancho Cucamonga!

Don't forget when we sit on the steps eating ice cream like common Lil' Rascals.
    The rest of this month's probably full, on the weekends, so are the first 2 weekends in May, for me at least. But I found out the SW Day is Sat. 5/24 in Rancho here; also, the local minor league baseball team (the RC Quakes, an LA Doiyers affiliate) is having a Star Wars day that night. Might that be a decent day to plan?

Farrell's has some steps, too, IIRC.