Page 1029 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191025102610271028102910301031103210331039 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 10430
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Maradona, we should try to get together with Biker Scout this upcoming week since he can never get his schedule to sync with the weekend get togethers and you have the time now. Maybe get Chaddy and/or Bran involved too.

What about the last weekend of April, the weekend of the 26th?

Yeah, let's do it! Let's get the zoo or a hot fudge volcano! Ok, now we're talkin' a reason to road trip to Rancho Cucamonga!

We talk, sometimes trade figures, just get together, maybe do a half-assed hunt.

Don't forget when we sit on the steps eating ice cream like common Lil' Rascals.
    Sounds good to me. Let me know when the two of you can get together. I'm open for much of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Maradona, we should try to get together with Biker Scout this upcoming week since he can never get his schedule to sync with the weekend get togethers and you have the time now. Maybe get Chaddy and/or Bran involved too.
    Thanks, but this is an awful time of year for me. I won't be available until the end of May. Godspeed without me

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The rest of this month's probably full, on the weekends, so are the first 2 weekends in May, for me at least. But I found out the SW Day is Sat. 5/24 in Rancho here; also, the local minor league baseball team (the RC Quakes, an LA Doiyers affiliate) is having a Star Wars day that night. Might that be a decent day to plan?

Farrell's has some steps, too, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Thanks, but this is an awful time of year for me. I won't be available until the end of May. Godspeed without me
    I'm seeing a theme, May 24th might work, I am free that day. It'd be nice to do some Farrells in early summer. Maradona will need to be informed in advance so he can bring his lactose-assistant (it's like lactose is the Cavity Creeps and he is eating the Crest Kids... wait, that sounds wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Sounds good to me. Let me know when the two of you can get together. I'm open for much of the week.
    I'm working on that right now with Biker Scout.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Chux Jr has some plans on the 26th, and I was trying to determine if I could work around them. However, I just made a dentist appointment for that day, because something is infected somewhere in my mouth and I can't figure out where or what it is, but have had pus squirt out of a zit-like abscess that I didn't even know was under a crown until it popped. (I'm on antibiotics, so there should be no danger of me dying between now and then; I just want to make sure whatever the hell is going on is taken care of.)

I'm concerned but not worried; somehow, I think all the pain receptors in that area of my mouth aren't firing properly, so I hope this isn't a million times worse than it seems and I just am not feeling what would be considered a normal amount of pain.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Eww dude, sorry to hear it. Hope it's not a root canal.

Culver City TRU had a bunch of 6" Obi-Wan and TF Voyager Whirls, and nothing else new in SW or TF. Geez!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found my very own First Novel released on the Amazon online store in paper and on Kindle - it should arrive in Barnes and Nobel this coming week!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BVTLibrary FINAL FRONT WEB.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	28236

http://www.buriedvalues.com/the-library/

This is my first success as a fledgling author - and I haven't made it to anything but being a couple HUNDRED THOUSAND books BEHIND any best-seller, but it's a start and the novel came out exactly as I wanted it to. (And the pictures are no more risqué than Slave Leia so relax).

But this is what you'll soon "Find in L.A." along with my Civil War / western sequel - the reason I've been involved with all the gunfighter and horse soldier re-enactments and movie shoots I've been doing in the past 4 years since my kidney transplant.

I hope someone will enjoy it. I did my best to make it action-packed and a thrill-ride like Tomb Raider in some ways (ways that meet The Godfather, Basic Instinct, and Miami Vice).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Thank you Chaddymac. I sacrificed everything for my two [(2) actually] books (the other coming out in just a few more days - a Civil War / western that's totally related to this modern book.

I just worked my butt off for years and ignored relationships and even housekeeping.

It's been a huge effort on my behalf.

In other news I got Darth Plagueis today!

I got him for "FREE" from a scalper I see every day at Target that I've become friends with.

He wants $15 for him, but I can pay him installments or "whenever I have the money." He just wanted me to have the figure.

This is great because I just got another bill for $61 from a book distributor who wants to adjust my colors on my book cover. Uh, Amazon had no problem with it. So we're battling back and forth over e-mail.

I'm not buying much SW, but $61 would mean a re-issued Boba Fett for me and BobaFrett (6" collection) and a little left over.

But actually, I just paid $80.90 for a newspaper advertisement for my novel and I'll be paying $136 something more to continue it after I test the response I get.

SideShow's Probe Droid is the only thing I have on long-term order, but I might want 3rd Party Transformers Citizen Stack (but since I'm short on cash because of my business investment) I can wait and see what Takara might come up with. In the TF thread here, I already stated that what I want is the old Titanium Magnus "super-sized."

Age of Extinction figures should be arriving for TF soon, too. I'm going to see the movie first this time, but I'll probably definitely want Grimlock, Galvatron, and new Deluxe Class Autobot and Decepticon cars.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I found my very own First Novel released on the Amazon online store in paper and on Kindle - it should arrive in Barnes and Nobel this coming week!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BVTLibrary FINAL FRONT WEB.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	28236

http://www.buriedvalues.com/the-library/
    Do you play Tomb Raider Tycho?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails park.jpg  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection