Page 102 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 10404

Celebration IV Badges

Hey guys,

Any chance any of you guys out there either have extras of the Celebration IV entrance badges or are willing to sell me your original badge? I just figured I'd ask cause if some of you folks aren't interested in them, I think the artistry on these cartoon figures is pretty sweet !

If anyone can help me out, shoot me a PM - thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Ewok888 View Post
    Hey guys,

Any chance any of you guys out there either have extras of the Celebration IV entrance badges or are willing to sell me your original badge? I just figured I'd ask cause if some of you folks aren't interested in them, I think the artistry on these cartoon figures is pretty sweet !

If anyone can help me out, shoot me a PM - thank you !
    Yeah you can have mine for what I paid, $125.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yeah you can have mine for what I paid, $125.
    Do you have doubles please????
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

New Force Comics just shipped my VTAC case. I received my new SW USPS stamp sets on Tuesday- very nice!!

Anyone that has been going to Burbank target... I was wondering if my "buddy" has been going there? I was thinking of going tomorrow morning... let me know please...

Found a single Vader w/Kenobi cloak hanging on the pegs at Walmart today. Looked like the rest of Wave 3 already came and went.

Also picked up the new FF2 Invisible Woman. Looks like it's a chase/one per case figure.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Also picked up the new FF2 Invisible Woman. Looks like it's a chase/one per case figure.
    If she was invisible, how did you see her?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    If she was invisible, how did you see her?
    No, the weird thing is Bluesnags collecting FF!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    No, the weird thing is Bluesnags collecting FF!
    well, if you collected Marvel Legends, you have to find something to fill the Marvel void now

I bought one because it was Jessica Alba.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]