Page 1030 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 305309309801020102610271028102910301031103210331034 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 10378
    Chuxter - get well soon sir.

Tycho - Congratulations!

Chaddy - Thx for the info on the MP-22 Ultra magnus price drop. (Wallet doesn't like u now. :-P ) Eh, early xmas present to myself. (I know, weak, but need some justification for this monstrous expense)

Maradona and JT - Great to catch up with you guys last night. Too bad we couldn't get more people, although it was kinda short notice. Guess i'll be down to check out Farrell's.

Haven't hunted recently, but I wouldn't mind a storm - whoops - I mean snowtrooper commander :-D

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Maradona and JT - Great to catch up with you guys last night. Too bad we couldn't get more people, although it was kinda short notice. Guess i'll be down to check out Farrell's.
    Yes, it was! I wish I could have spent more time there. Next time...

Lord Malakite,

I had Tomb Raider very much in mind when I designed the character.

My book draws from a treasure hunt in that style (and Indiana Jones) while it mixes with elements of The Godfather, Basic Instinct, and Miami Vice.

It's all action-adventure with some ideas I wanted to illustrate about the world and true human nature lying between the lines.

Both my stories thus far tend to tell the tale of just how much one can take until a good person is driven bad.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was good to meet up with Maradona and BikerScout last night. As much as it's cool to have more folks, it seems like getting even 3 of our schedules to sync up is tantamount to a small miracle, so we can count our blessings on delicious hot dogs and hamburgers and idiotic teen girls dancing on tables, sirens they were! (Damn kids, get off my lawn!)

Oh geez, I forgot to tell Maradona about that, Bikerscout! Last night while Bikerscout was getting something at the counter, Maradona and I were talking about the death of the Hasbro line, and he mentioned the next wave is all he's looking forward to right now, with the "stormtrooper commander", to which I corrected him as it's a "snowtrooper commander". So Maradona goes up to get his order and Bikerscout sits down, I ask him about Hasbro's health and he says the SAME THING about the "stormtrooper commander"!

In terms of sightings, I was at TRU Culver City yesterday returning my frankensteined QC-failing Luke Bespin 6" (my first one had 2 mispainted eyes, my second one had an incorrectly assembled left hip and right thigh), and they had a lot of 6" Obi-Wans and a few Luke Bespins on shelves, guess the Stormtrooper is a huge draw causing the other 2 to fill pegs... WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!? Oh wait, everybody except Hasbro. They also had a ton of TF Generations Whirl.

Tycho's book cover not only has Lara Croft but a Jaguar XJ220, that woefully underperforming supercar which they stopped building 20 years ago. Hopefully neither Jag nor Crystal Dynamics notice the similarities.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hopefully neither Jag nor Crystal Dynamics notice the similarities.
    Isn't that the truth. One doesn't have to look hard to find past examples of what can happen if they do. Like Captain America for example. Captain America (Marvel) rips off The Shield (formerly MLJ; now Archie Comics) and gets sued for it. Then Agent: America/Fighting American (Awsome Entertainment) rips off both Captain America (Marvel) and the original Fighting American (a "Captain America" knock-off in of itself created by Joe Simon & Jack Kirby for Prize Comics) and gets sued by one (Marvel) and nearly sued by the other (Simon).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Kmart Fairfax had a Transformers: AOE deluxe Scorn figure on pegs, super pass, not my speed.

Target West LA had TF Gen Cosmos with Payload and Swerve with Flanker, 3x each, bought 1 of each, very cool figures.

I believe this is my 1,000th post in this thread.

BTW, since some of you guys aren't reading the TF thread, we are going to try to talk to Hasbro soon about TF design, so any questions, send them my way.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If I was an episode of a television series, I'd be In Search Of…Night Vipers. They are evidently popping up everywhere, but I never find any.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I believe this is my 1,000th post in this thread.
    Can you actually see how many posts you'd made in a thread, somehow? Or is this just an estimate of your activity here, JT?

I saw a BS Luminari U. at a Target recently, and I thought, maybe I'll luck out on a Plagueis or a Mara, huh?

I thought wrong, of course.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Short notice, but if anyone snags an extra FCBD Transformers vs Joe or Rocket Raccoon, I could use 'em. If not, no worries; I'll read them eventually.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Can you actually see how many posts you'd made in a thread, somehow? Or is this just an estimate of your activity here, JT?

I saw a BS Luminari U. at a Target recently, and I thought, maybe I'll luck out on a Plagueis or a Mara, huh?

I thought wrong, of course.
    Yes, you can see how many posts you have in any thread. In either the forum or in a search such as your new posts, clicking the number of replies will pop up a window with the number of posts by every user. You can then click the user's number to see only their posts.

My Target has a Luminara permanently disappointing collectors on its pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Short notice, but if anyone snags an extra FCBD Transformers vs Joe or Rocket Raccoon, I could use 'em. If not, no worries; I'll read them eventually.
    I'll do my best, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it to FCBD at all at this point, I already had plans and when I dropped by my shop earlier it was an hour before open.