Page 1032 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 3253293298210221028102910301031103210331034103510361042 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 10424
    West LA TRU had the new Transformers Age of Extinction product line, all of wave 1, on shelves, at MSRP. Lightly tempted by Evasion Mode Optimus (voyager) but $25 is $5 above what I am willing to spend for a bayformer.

Target only got ancillary TF:AOE crap in.

I'm in hour 5 of waiting for the 9am SDCC parking passes. Everything about SDCC is broken now.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Tell that to this WM.

I know Skids is hitting again, but I'm a bit worried about all the crap-tons of Age of Extinction stuff we all know will be all over the place, clogging pegs. I saw Goldfire several times, Waspinator two or three times, Dreadwing (Dreadwind? Darkwing? God, I hate those Decepticon Powermasters and their "may or may not be the same" G2 namesakes... well, their confusing names, anyway) once, and never Skids.

I'm still a bit surprised Metroplex wasn't on the Costco site. I'd even have gladly paid shipping for that sizable a discount. Ah well. Nowhere to put him anyway.
    Skids won't be hitting again until later in the year, hopefully when all the stores are hungry for more TF and will put up anything, but likely when there's a sea of TF4 crap.

Metroplex was a loss-leader, putting on the site would defeat the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Is anyone still on for this? The SW Day event goes from 1-4pm at the Victoria Gardens branch of the RC library, where I will be a performer... with a beard and lightsaber.
    Kinda late notice, but I'm down if anybody else here on the west side wants to split the drive costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey dudes! Long time! What's up?
    Not much new, you?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am down to go out to Rancho, as long as there is Farrell's on the itinerary, but I cannot leave until after the Champion's League final is over. It's one of the biggest games of the on the footballing calendar and is being played this Saturday at noon.

Farrell's is there, just a few blocks to the west from the library. Just learned that Stephen Stanton, the voice of CW Tarkin will be there on Sat.; I'm trying to see if I can be a fellow reader with him for some W. Shakespeare's SW passages!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Sounds good, anybody else interested?

Van Nuys TRU had a 6" Luke Bespin if anybody cares, and some more new movie Transformers buried between all the junky kid figures.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

West LA TRU had nothing good in SW or TF.

West LA Target had nothing good in SW, put up their TF:AOE products.

I noticed with Hasbro's TF:AOE product line that the Deluxes and the Power Attacker figures are on nearly identical cards and both stores are already confusing one with the other, despite their different prices and products. The only physical difference is that deluxes are on a slightly bigger card that's rounded at the top, while Power Attackers have a small Power Attacker burst logo on the character art. This is going to be a dark time for Transformers collectors.

---

As for Saturday, so many people can't make it that I'm going to have to pass, sorry Bel-Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    As for Saturday, so many people can't make it that I'm going to have to pass, sorry Bel-Cam.
    No prob. I'll still be there, if anyone changes their minds... and gas drops to $3 a gallon!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    West LA TRU had nothing good in SW or TF.

West LA Target had nothing good in SW, put up their TF:AOE products.

I noticed with Hasbro's TF:AOE product line that the Deluxes and the Power Attacker figures are on nearly identical cards and both stores are already confusing one with the other, despite their different prices and products. The only physical difference is that deluxes are on a slightly bigger card that's rounded at the top, while Power Attackers have a small Power Attacker burst logo on the character art. This is going to be a dark time for Transformers collectors.

---

Thank you for explaining that.

I'll try to steer towards the "adult Transformer toys." It is seriously misleading like they did it on purpose. I think this is a conspiracy. Is the Benghazi Commission on this one yet?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here's a piece of what went on at SW Day today; alas, TK-421, I knew ye not at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SWD 5-24-14f.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's a piece of what went on at SW Day today; alas, TK-421, I knew ye not at all.
    Joss Whedon sighting in the 909!

He hath shot at my back a thousand times.