Page 105 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 10378
    I think he could be Slicker, posting from a new ISP he uses on his ship, while he's mad-drunk as well. It's best he's posting here amusing us, rather than going top deck and falling off his boat. But it's just a guess.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't care who it is, it's just annoying. Forum trolls are frustrating, and deserve to be kicked.

I think they should just be head-butted off the bridge.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbsah Stealth Ninja View Post
    People who sit around & complain about toys all day are pretty annoying, Maybe they should re-evaluate their lives and decide what's truly important.

Feel free to ignore me and go back to asking for random movie background and expanded universe figures. Once they are made, all the star wars fans, will either 1) b---- about how they don't have ankle articulation or 2) that they are so good, if you don't like it, you should quit collecting.

YO JOE!!!
    That's why we have this forum! I suggest that you find a different place to mumble about random stuff that doesn't pertain to L.A. Star Wars collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Wave 3 and Saga Legends Wave at Eagle Rock Target this morning...
    I knew I should've gone there this morning. After not putting anything out all weekend, it figures that they put something out today. Saw your post and decided to stop by before going to work. Got there around 10am and found that there was nothing left. The same Hans, Lukes and Mace figuresfrom the weekend were all that was left.

McBoba is in stock at the Hasbro ToyShop!! Anyone got a coupon?

There's over 150, so play nice & share. I'm McBobaed out for now (ALMOST finished painting my first custom of my quintet... I HATE painting ball-joints, may try dying the arms & legs of the next one first)

Boba's still in stock at HTS if anyone's interested. I guess everyone's got their fill.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...R=495&ID=19250

Thanks for the heads up on the McBoba! Finally snagged two. Wave two is not yet appearing in my 'hood here, so this helps a bunch. Cheers to everyone in LaLaLand.

McFett has left the building!!!

He is once again sold out.