Page 107 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Welcome to the group and thanks for the heads up. I stopped by before work (around 10:30) and was able to get all the clones I needed. It was actually a surprise to see so many clones still on the shelf. All the Jawas, Darth Mauls, Yodas, Concept Chewies and Biggs were gone. It looks like the new Storntrooper is going to be a peg warmer. I've seen quite a few sitting on shelves now.

thanks, darkagent. i was at target culver city about a half hour ago, 2 v-wing fighters, a lot of clones, 2 vaders and 1 yoda.

Found a Stormtrooper at Pico Rivera Target. No TAC 3 at Baldwin Park, nor in stock room. Not that impressed with Stormtrooper. I'm just getting this one.

It's still early so I'm fairly hopeful of finding Chewie. I'd be happy with one and thrilled with two.

Still can't believe how much old Saga crap is hanging from Baldwin Park Wal-Mart.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Still can't believe how much old Saga crap is hanging from Baldwin Park Wal-Mart.
    Most of the WalMarts near Santa Clarita are also jammed with Saga product, and apparently the same is true across the country.

Yeah, TSC is horrid at WM here, it keeps coming out along with H&V carp.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My Wave 3 case that I ordered from D&S Toys showed up today. Very cool. LOVE the McQuarrie Chewie!
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

CIV McQuarrie Droid set is up on SWS.com if anyone still needs it:

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...duct_id=406815

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Sears / K-Mart had wave 3 today, just now in the afternoon.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Welcome to the group and thanks for the heads up. I stopped by before work (around 10:30) and was able to get all the clones I needed. It was actually a surprise to see so many clones still on the shelf. All the Jawas, Darth Mauls, Yodas, Concept Chewies and Biggs were gone. It looks like the new Storntrooper is going to be a peg warmer. I've seen quite a few sitting on shelves now.
    Stopped there around 12:30, picked up a Battle droid set. Lots of troopers at WEHO Target too. At least the troopers have a chance of being bought when they last on the pegs, unlike some of the alien characters (Lushros). I think the problem is everyone stocked up on Tantive V Battle Packs, and Airbornes and Marines from TAC wave 1, and now collectors don't need them at the moment. With the Star Wars sections more filled up though and summer here (more kids shopping with mom) I think Star Wars will fare well and sell through product quite fast.
    I'd much rather see troopers left on the pegs than Lukes. Vader looks like he will definately be a constant presence though.

Hey guys,

If anyone sees Saga Legends Clone Troopers or a McQuarrie Chewie (need an opener, so if it's smashed, that's OK), please stash 'em/grab 'em for me.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

i hope this trend of troopers being easier to find continues! i've already all the Marines and Airbornes that i need (27 total!)