Page 10 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420601105101010 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    My McQuarrie Bobas shipped already. Won't be long now.
    Let us know if they are actually the Bobas or the concept troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Sideshow coupons and giftcards are usually the worst. There are always heavy restrictions. I haven't seen one yet, that can be used towards anything new or Star Wars related.

You spoke to soon darkagent, in today's e-mail from sideshow they mention you can use the giftcard for maul's probe droid set in the second chance offer. Wooo hoooo!! (sarcastic).

Order 66 & Saleucami finds lately have enabled me to bulk up my Troops considerably.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JediDesk.jpg  

That is a sweet picture CrunchyNug! My compliments.

Who is the camouflaged regular Clone behind Yoda (not Gree but the other one?)

General Kenobi looks really cool with all his men as well - as you have the Utopau AT-RT Driver in there, along with the Airborne and Cody. Nice!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That is a sweet picture CrunchyNug! My compliments.

Who is the camouflaged regular Clone behind Yoda (not Gree but the other one?)
    i believe that clone comes in the Order 66 2 pack w. Yoda.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i believe that clone comes in the Order 66 2 pack w. Yoda.
    He looks cooler than Gree. Maybe he's even the corrected version of Gree?

I'd have to check the movie again. I forgot exactly what Commander Gree looked like.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    He looks cooler than Gree. Maybe he's even the corrected version of Gree?

I'd have to check the movie again. I forgot exactly what Commander Gree looked like.
    He's not a corrected version of Gree. I'm no clone expert but Gree is of a much darker color, almost emerald green in parts, than the Order 66 "Gree" look-alike. The previously released Gree is more authentic, from what I've seen of the pictures. This new one is too light colored.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Just grabbed a full set of Order 66 figs from Burbank Target. Thank you DPCI!

They also had one ROTS Clone #41 on the pegs, in great shape. The price scanner says $0.00. I left it hanging.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Just grabbed a full set of Order 66 figs from Burbank Target. Thank you DPCI!

They also had one ROTS Clone #41 on the pegs, in great shape. The price scanner says $0.00. I left it hanging.
    Man! You are getting good at the DPCI Jedi Mind Trick.

I grabbed the remainder of Order 66 packs at Burbank Target a little while ago. Just need an opener Mace/Marine and an opener Vader/Commander and my two sets will be complete.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]