Page 112 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 10362
    Preordering Obi-Wan was a disaster for me, it took me an hour 34 mins to get the server to let me order, and as soon as I finished up went the less-than-100-left icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    That sounds like my schedule too.
    Yuck, my condolences then. Any thoughts to a centralized area? I'm not sure where anybody else is coming from yet but someone's got to be first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    As the mod of the section, I must read all posts here.
    Haw haw! Oh wait, I have to read even more than that for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Nah... Luke's ESB blaster was virtually identical to Han's ESB blaster except (according to partsofsw.com) for detailing on the side opposite the scope.
    The scope on Luke's is also hanging at a different angle on the gun, it's more off to the side.

For action-figure purposes, Hasbro should just make 1 new mold and use it for BOTH characters.
    Whatever they do, they should make a new Han gun soon, the one they have is sorry.

PartsofSW said a couple Imperial Officers in ANH had 'em, namely the "TK-421 why aren't you at your post?" guy and his buddy. Not Jawas.
    It doesn't say a Jawa didn't have it too, but yeah, I see what you mean.

The handle's a little short for figures without trigger-fingers, but it's still great. Far better than the DL-44s we've had for the past several years.
    Definitely!!!

I checked out my 2nd Stormie last night, his legs are narrower than the one at work, about the same as my VOTC Stormie (which has yellowed quite a bit!). Helmet's also looser on the head. DSG head is too big for the TAC neck, Comic Luke's head fits fine of course but the TAC helmet's sturdier than the Comic one so I didn't dare force it all the way on.
    If Comic Luke's head fits on this post, we'll be seeing a Luke Trooper soon, I'm sure of it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Went out and about this afternoon. No new figures by the looks of it anywhere.
    Did find the single pack Galactic heroes though. Jedi Luke, Han Hoth, Vader, 3PO, Chewy, Green AOTC clone, Bossk, and red Battle Droid. Bought all but Bossk and AOTC droid(didn't see him) between 2 Big Lots. 2.50 each. Unnecessary, but a cute novelty like the BackPack danglers.

Oh yeah, noticed a new Plug and Play OT game at Target. Falcon joystick with OT games.

Also got the Clone Wars Saesee Tinn Bust-up set from a comic store in Studio City. No variant unmasked sets there.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The scope on Luke's is also hanging at a different angle on the gun, it's more off to the side.

Whatever they do, they should make a new Han gun soon, the one they have is sorry.

If Comic Luke's head fits on this post, we'll be seeing a Luke Trooper soon, I'm sure of it.
    Looking at the site, the scopes on BOTH their weapons are off to the side for ESB (while the stunt version for in-holster scenes had the scope up top more, which led to the ROTJ Han blaster's high-mounted scope... which is pretty much what we've had since Endor Raid Luke, just flimsy-lookin). So, yeah, a new one'd be great I like the scope farther down as in ESB anyway, so I'd be satisfied with that look for a new one.

Luke's head DOES fit (they're the same molds, really, except maybe a couple minor tweaks), as does Han's, so yeah we're due for a pair of movie-deco versions soon I guess there's a rumor that they'll show up in a Battlepack, but while I love the concept I'm sure the execution won't be up to snuff. My guess is we'll get Han & Luke, Cloud City Chewie with the ol' POTF2 Stormtrooper rifle, VOTC Leia, and a DS Trooper or Stormtrooper... decent, but dull. If it's exclusive I'd like to see one 'new' figure: a minorly-retooled & repainted Jerjerrod, to give us Lt. Shann Childsen. Forget Leia, just have Han, Luke, EB Chewie (with proper blasters, so Chewie'd have 2004 Dengar's rifle in black), Childsen (with the Jawa pistol) and a DS Trooper with a DH-17 blaster instead of E-11 and a new head. I like it too much, though, so I know it won't happen

As far as I can tell, the battlepack rumor is just something I threw out as a guess last week, there's no validity to it whatsoever, I said "maybe they'll do them as a battle pack instead of carded" and it ran from there. It'd make sense though, BPs are selling good now and they can shoehorn the figures into the line a lot faster that way than scheduling in the basic line. But I know a lot of collectors want Han Trooper on basic card finally.

I'd kind of like to see the Cellblock shootout as a BP, have Luke and Han troopers with their helmets flying off, Early Bird Kit Chewie with the long rifle (I'm greedy! but they can cut down on the paint apps to save a buck), a regular Stormtrooper (Tantive IV Battle Pack version with a new belt) and an Imperial Officer behind a cardboard control panel.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Preordering Obi-Wan was a disaster for me, it took me an hour 34 mins to get the server to let me order, and as soon as I finished up went the less-than-100-left icon.

Yuck, my condolences then. Any thoughts to a centralized area? I'm not sure where anybody else is coming from yet but someone's got to be first.
    JT, let's make 'em come out to Los Feliz or Glendale

May have already been mentioned on the boards,... http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

TAC 2 in stock... minus Fett, of course
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

This too...
    "Spend $15 or more (before shipping, taxes or handling surcharges are calculated) of ANY Star Wars items, and you'll get a FREE Star Wars Keychain."

http://www.kbtoys.com/mp/053007SWKeychain.html
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, let's make 'em come out to Los Feliz or Glendale
    I vote for Burbank. And a place that serves alcohol.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Here here...hiccup! Have we settled on a date yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    This is long overdue. Let's drink and play darts!!! Pip pip.