Page 115 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 10344
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Did any of you guys get any?
    Oh wait did you get me some? Sure you did, you need some Detolfs delivered. Hey a little black mailing is cool right?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh wait did you get a some? Sure you did, you need some Detolfs delivered. Hey a little black mailing is cool right?
    Works for me.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saw as few sets of VTAC at Van Nuys TRU this afternoon, sans Snowtroopers. I appreciate that TRU has them for 9.99 too! Nothing in the west valley Targets though. Northridge has a ton of Saga still, so no Legends, and only wave 2 hero peg warmers (Luke, Han, couple rebel guards.)
    Van Nuys TRU does have a good quantity of Titanium Ultras though - 24.99

Just to put this out there, I am still hoping to score a McChewy if anybody comes across an extra to stash.

The Grove KMart had a couple of each wave 3 troopers - Stormtroopers, Airbourne, Marine, all of which I keep seeing more regularly, but no new wave 3 figs.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, let's make 'em come out to Los Feliz or Glendale
    I actually was thinking that since some folks are further east, some are southwest of here, and a hefty number make Burbank a regular stop, so it actually is somewhat in the middle; plus we're at the 5 freeway. Maybe after we could head over to Los Feliz TRU and trash it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I vote for Burbank. And a place that serves alcohol.
    I'm not adverse to a place that serves booze, but I don't want to be booze-centric, if someone wants to bring their kid or is under 21 they shouldn't feel unwelcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Here here...hiccup! Have we settled on a date yet?
    Not even remotely, we still haven't figured out if weekdays or weekends are better for you guys.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What the hell are you guys talking about?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What the hell are you guys talking about?
    They are talking about a possible SirSteve's Guide L.A. area members hang out/meeting.

I vote for a Saturday afternoon or evening. We could meet and greet...then eat and drink a bit. Afterwards, we could have a swap meet in the parking lot where we all bring some of our extras and do a little trading.

Now just when and where.

Just want to say thanks to Funny Money for the great stash job. Everything was exactly where he said it would be. Funny thing happened down there too. I was looking at the SW stuff and I heard, "Crunchynug?" It was good old ChaddyMac. Nice catching up!!!

Ok, 1 vote for Saturday afternoon lunch. Anybody else?

Still need more areas as well to triangulate the best locales for this lunch thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Get together

Im out of town this weekend. what sat. are we planning for?

Found a McChewie at Montebello TRU at opening (for a friend from an other forum). Just me and three other collectors there at opening. Well, one is definitely a Frank and Sons dealer. We split 4 Concept Chewbaccas. They had a lot of TAc 1 but no McTroopers. Still looking for a second one of those.
    Galactic Barn Burner