Page 116 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 10378
    If you wait until Saturday, June 23 or so, I can come up and sniff Mouse Droids with you all.

I'll be out of town myself next weekend.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I vote for a Saturday afternoon lunch as well.

i picked up some remnants of wave 3 this morning at WeHo Target - Jawa, Stormie plus a Legends ROTS clone. the fact that it's a suckimus prime of a figure notwithstanding, i still haven't seen wave 3 Luke!

after months and months of searching i finally have my JLU Stargirl/Parasite pack.

Don't know if the BumbleBee TF is hard to find, but I stashed one at the NoHo Target.

Still looking for a Mc Chewy and Jawa. A Snowtrooper would be cool too.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Turbo, the Bumblebee TF isn't that hard to find, certainly not as tough as the Snowtroopers or McChewies!

I also picked up the Saesee Tinn + Clones Bust ups set from Legacy Comics. I don't think they had the variant though if they did, they would've sold it at a markup. I don't suppose any of you GG collectors bought multiples of this set and would like to get rid of one of your Masked Saesees? if so i'd be interested in buying it off you guys.

You guys need to do it on June 16th so you can rais e a glass in honor of my Birthday
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

target la cienega a bust this a.m.

but they do have the wii. i picked one up, they have six systems left.
    Han Shot First...

went to TRU in bell gardens yesterday. They had the new At-AT(they had 1left) and the new bantha(they had about 3 on the self and about 5 on the top shelf) figs with the tusken raiders

how do you guys feel about the bantha figure?

Met a new collector at TRU Culver City yesterday. Here's a shout out to you, if you decide you want to post...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    went to TRU in bell gardens yesterday. They had the new At-AT(they had 1left) and the new bantha(they had about 3 on the self and about 5 on the top shelf) figs with the tusken raiders

how do you guys feel about the bantha figure?
    Wow, this might be the first Bell Gardens TRU report I've seen. If it wasn't for me, there probably wouldn't be any east San Gabriel Valley posts I don't think I've ever found anything since the Toybiz LOTR days at that Bell Gardens TrU. Then again, I usually hit it on weekends and never at opening.

I like the bantha enough to have bought it. It kind of doesn't look like a real creature, more like a Muppet. But that's what it looks like in the movie.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Wow, this might be the first Bell Gardens TRU report I've seen. If it wasn't for me, there probably wouldn't be any east San Gabriel Valley posts I don't think I've ever found anything since the Toybiz LOTR days at that Bell Gardens TrU. Then again, I usually hit it on weekends and never at opening.
    i went to Rosemead Target this morning...didn't have anything.