Page 118 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 10286

HasbroToyShop has really been on top of their game lately. They keep this up and they're gonna put the scalpers outta business!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

all 6 vintage still at HTS. Had to search for Bossk http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...R=364&ID=20202

Let's see some wave 3!

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'm in. I also vote for Saturday.
    Ok, 3 votes for a Saturday. What areas are you coming from or willing to comfortably meet up at?

Same question goes for anybody interested in going: What areas are you coming from or willing to comfortably meet up at?

I've seem 3 variants. The red tint and regular tint and a packaging variation on the regular tint.
    Hmm, hadn't heard that, what was the packaging variation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saturday is good for me.
    4 for Sat, sounds like a consensus. Don't forget to mention the "areas" question above.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Figrin, you still need Huntress on single card? If so, I stashed one (plus a purple-card Supergirl, just in case) at Burbank Target on Saturday.
    Thanks for the stash Toonimator but i'm actually all caught up with JLU now that i found Stargirl/Parasite on Sat. I actually found single carded Huntress way back in Jan.

i picked up 3 more snowtroopers this morning from HTS. i think i'm okay with 5 for now and will just wait for them to ship in 08 Saga Legends

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ok, 3 votes for a Saturday. What areas are you coming from or willing to comfortably meet up at?

4 for Sat, sounds like a consensus. Don't forget to mention the "areas" question above.
    Later would be better, 5-6 for me. Saturdays cool though.

I think Burbank would be best.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Are we talking this Sat? Count me in for Burbank too.

No, we don't know what date we're doing this on yet, we're just trying to figure out what day of the week works for the majority. And I definitely cannot do it this Saturday or next Saturday because I have plans already.

Thanks for including your area!

So that's 5 for doing it on a Saturday. For area triangulation, we officially have 1 person coming from Burbank (CrunchyNug), 2 people from Los Feliz (figrin bran, me), and if anyone else said their area and I forgot which is likely, please speak up again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saturdays are good for me, preferably in Burbank (Los Feliz is OK). However, I'm gonna be busy on the night of 6/23, and out of town on 6/30. Maybe we can plan for early in July?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Same question goes for anybody interested in going: What areas are you coming from or willing to comfortably meet up at?

Hmm, hadn't heard that, what was the packaging variation?

The Glendale/Burbank area on Saturday afternoon/early evening is fine with me.

I've seen the light brown version with the male or female Tusken Raider packaged in front of the Bantha.