Page 119 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219619 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I've seen the light brown version with the male or female Tusken Raider packaged in front of the Bantha.
    "I dream of Tusken Raider female with the light brown hair..."

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    No, we don't know what date we're doing this on yet, we're just trying to figure out what day of the week works for the majority. And I definitely cannot do it this Saturday or next Saturday because I have plans already.

Thanks for including your area!

So that's 5 for doing it on a Saturday. For area triangulation, we officially have 1 person coming from Burbank (CrunchyNug), 2 people from Los Feliz (figrin bran, me), and if anyone else said their area and I forgot which is likely, please speak up again.
    I guess I no longer count here at SSG.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Saturday/Burbank is cool for me.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saturday in Burbank is good for me too, but 6/23 I'll be at The Police/Foo fighters concert at night. Yes!!!!

So, we can't do it this weekend (6/16) which is a Father's Day weekend, the next (6/23) I'm out of town through the following weekend (6/30) which is almost July. Could we push it to July? That would give everyone a chance to really plan for it. I'm sure it will take us that long to agree on a meeting place anyway...

How 'bout Saturday July 7th?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    How 'bout Saturday July 7th?
    Good for me!

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'll be back in LA in late August.

Saturday the 7th may be good for me too, but I might have wedding festivities to attend (cousin getting hitched the next day, so lots of family will be in town)

Got a 2nd McChewie at Burbank Target this morning, just ahead of someone I think I've only seen once before there, who was talking on one of those fancy Nextel-type things both times, no clue if he's on the boards or not. He got the Jawa and a Stormie, I think (there were 3 more Stormies left, and more clones and now a Lava Miner). Mace has almost reached a full peg thanks to all the Wave 3 cases they've had in the last couple weeks. With this Chewie, and the Luke & Stormie yesterday, I'm all caught up until Legends rears its ugly head there.

I relocated 2 pegs of Unleashed Battlepacks which Target people dumped on the empty Expanded Universe pegs. I'd rather they sat on empty SW Transformer pegs or even an empty VTSC peg than the EU, or we'll never see more Wave 2 there since they'll never stock it or even scan the tags! Those BPs sit forever.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Got a 2nd McChewie at Burbank Target this morning, just ahead of someone I think I've only seen once before there, who was talking on one of those fancy Nextel-type things both times, no clue if he's on the boards or not.
    Sounds like you had a close encounter with Blackberry. He has Burbank KB "locked up" (that's the reason no one will ever find anything there), but he must be branching out to Target since KB hasn't been getting anything good lately.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I thought Blackberry was the guy with the earpiece who was into Marvel Legends mostly? Or would that be 'Bluetooth'? I'm not all that tech-savvy