Page 120 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 10426
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I thought Blackberry was the guy with the earpiece who was into Marvel Legends mostly? Or would that be 'Bluetooth'? I'm not all that tech-savvy
    Ah, okay - so this was a different guy. I didn't know that you already knew Blackberry. The real Blackberry is indeed the guy with the earpiece and the Marvel Legends fetish. I guess we need a name for this new guy now if he keeps showing up.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Ah, okay - so this was a different guy. I didn't know that you already knew Blackberry. The real Blackberry is indeed the guy with the earpiece and the Marvel Legends fetish. I guess we need a name for this new guy now if he keeps showing up.
    Let's call him "fannypack"... er.. oh, wait... that's me... plus, it doesn't make sense.

If any of you find some extra TAC Stormies, please stash for good ole Speck please.

By the way, I noticed that Hasbrotoyshop.com still had vintage Snowtroopers this morning. I can't believe how good they've been lately with stocking- let's hope they keep it up and start posting the new wave in abundance! At this rate, I may never set foot in TRU or Target again.

I'm going to change the "where" part a little since I'm not getting much for actual triangulation needs: What areas would you be coming from?

So that's 8 for Saturdays now, I think we can call that a consensus.

Time of day: most seem good with afternoon, I believe. Turbowars would prefer late afternoon/early evening, and darkagent is officially ok with that. I prefer mid-afternoon though.

For areas, we have 5 for Burbank (Turbowars, CrunchyNug, Jango Speck, BlueSnags, Commtech), 2 for Los Feliz (figrin bran, me), 1 ok with Burbank or Glendale (darkagent).

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saturdays are good for me, preferably in Burbank (Los Feliz is OK). However, I'm gonna be busy on the night of 6/23, and out of town on 6/30. Maybe we can plan for early in July?
    I think someone else said they had the weekend of 6/30 unavailable, so I think it's gonna have to be July at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I guess I no longer count here at SSG.
    Everybody get out their worlds-smallest-violins, Turbo is feeling hurt. I just missed your post dude, nothing more sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    So, we can't do it this weekend (6/16) which is a Father's Day weekend, the next (6/23) I'm out of town through the following weekend (6/30) which is almost July. Could we push it to July? That would give everyone a chance to really plan for it. I'm sure it will take us that long to agree on a meeting place anyway...

How 'bout Saturday July 7th?
    How about we look towards that one as a probable date, but not lock it down until we get a little closer.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I've seen the light brown version with the male or female Tusken Raider packaged in front of the Bantha.
    Hmm, could be a mispackaged figure maybe, or have you seen more than 1 of this variation?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hmm, could be a mispackaged figure maybe, or have you seen more than 1 of this variation?
    Nope, there were several of them and the plastic trays were different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If any of you find some extra TAC Stormies, please stash for good ole Speck please.

By the way, I noticed that Hasbrotoyshop.com still had vintage Snowtroopers this morning. I can't believe how good they've been lately with stocking- let's hope they keep it up and start posting the new wave in abundance! At this rate, I may never set foot in TRU or Target again.
    there are still at least 850 snowtroopers left at HTS!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    there are still at least 850 snowtroopers left at HTS!
    How do you figure that out?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That's how many you can put in your cart with out it telling you they are out of stock. When you proceed to checkout though, there is a limit of 10.
    Thanks for the info FB, let's hope McChewy shows up soon!

Today's Haul

Stumbled upon a crapload of Saga Legends Wave 1 at Walmart earlier today. Picked up Maul, 2x Battle Droids, 2x Shocktrooper, 1x ROTS Clone and 7x AOTC Clone. Good times.

All caught up except for the opener McChewie that I need to get from Commtech.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

all you need to do is add a snowtrooper to your cart and then up the number to let's say 1,000. if it says "sold out" then update your cart to a lower number, maybe 900 until you do not see that "sold out" in red letters.