Page 121 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 10357
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stumbled upon a crapload of Saga Legends Wave 1 at Walmart earlier today. Picked up Maul, 2x Battle Droids, 2x Shocktrooper, 1x ROTS Clone and 7x AOTC Clone. Good times.

All caught up except for the opener McChewie that I need to get from Commtech.

-Snags
    Dude, sorry! I've been working like crazy lately. I have it in my car for whenever I see you. Maybe tonight I'll be able to meet up. I'll pm you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If any of you find some extra TAC Stormies, please stash for good ole Speck please.
    There's one on the pegs at Burbank Target, and one I stashed!

Stormies & Jawas

For anyone close to LaBrea target, I stashed 2 Stormies and 2 Jawas. PM me for location. I won't be having a computer available right away, so please be patient for my response.

UPDATE: STASH HAS BEEN CLAIMED!

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    There's one on the pegs at Burbank Target, and one I stashed!
    PM sent for Stormies.

McChewie and Stormie stash

For those close to Toys R Us LaCienega, I just stashed (2:20 pm) a McChewie/Jawa in one location and two Stormies in another locale.

Please PM for details.

UPDATE: STASH CLAIMED.
    Han Shot First...

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    There's a Stormie on the pegs at Burbank Target.
    I just got back from there on my lunch-break and he was still hanging there. Couldn't resist, so I grabbed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    For anyone close to LaBrea target, I stashed 2 Stormies and 2 Jawas. PM me for location. I won't be having a computer available right away, so please be patient for my response.

UPDATE: STASH HAS BEEN CLAIMED!
    Jesus, who claimed this ? I need me some Jawa's bad!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I just got back from there on my lunch-break and he was still hanging there. Couldn't resist, so I grabbed him.
    What? I was there at 12:30 and it wasn't on the pegs. I did find a stormie laying randomly in a kids toy aisle, near a stash that I was claiming. Oh well.

Turbo, I've about had my fill of Jawas, so if I find anymore, I'll stash them for you. Now who was it that wanted my extra LIN droids?

I'll take a LIN droid.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I'll take a LIN droid.
    Saving one loose LIN droid for Turbo. I think the others have been spoken for by Kidhuman.