Page 122 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 10354
    Came back from trip to see McQuarrie R2/C3PO from Toyrocket and McTrooper from BBTS(finally on that one). Those are my openers. And HTS sent me email, saying they shipped my two McLukes.

Man, BBTS takes packing stuff seriously. They padded the hell out of the one Concept Stormtrooper. Big box, small item.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Jesus, who claimed this ? I need me some Jawa's bad!
    yeah who claimed that stash? that's my territory!!!

went to walmart panorma. they had a bunch of wave 1 revision 7, they had about 5 boxes. had a couple for mauls, yodas, clones

have yet to see any of mcquaire concept figs except on the back of other figures.

went to tru van nuys, nothing new, had a couple of bantha and at-at

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    yeah who claimed that stash? that's my territory!!!
    Hey Fig, you never responded to my pms about the stormie stash I left for you days ago. Did you get them?

JSpeck claimed that stash. I'll try and stash more for ya guys.

Figures he did since I drive by that FN Target every FN day!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saving one loose LIN droid for Turbo. I think the others have been spoken for by Kidhuman.

Yes, it was for me and I have responded to your PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I'll try and stash more for ya guys.
    STASH-a-RAMA...

Stashes

Yes, I scooped up a couple of stashes today- just lucky I guess. I am almost never near the La Brea Target, but happened to be in that neck of the woods today for work, so I went for it, and the Burbank stash. I think I'm done with stashes for a while- just need a couple more Stormies and one Jawa and that's it. I figure it can wait since they'll probably show up the rest of the year.

Sorry Turbo! I'm getting wave 3r1 from EE this week, so I might have some extras- if I don't find any at retail in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Yes, I scooped up a couple of stashes today- just lucky I guess. I am almost never near the La Brea Target, but happened to be in that neck of the woods today for work, so I went for it, and the Burbank stash. I think I'm done with stashes for a while- just need a couple more Stormies and one Jawa and that's it. I figure it can wait since they'll probably show up the rest of the year.

Sorry Turbo! I'm getting wave 3r1 from EE this week, so I might have some extras- if I don't find any at retail in the meantime.
    No need to be sorry, just shooting my mouth off and giving you a hard time.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Yes, it was for me and I have responded to your PM.
    Hey if the Droid I was getting from Jango was yours, you can have it. I can wait.
    (Like my posts)