Page 123 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 10330
    Funny how the day that I find the entire wave 3, my EE wave 3r1 case gets processed. This is a first- I've cancelled the last five waves from them because I found them at retail first. Oh well, extras to return to Target I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey Fig, you never responded to my pms about the stormie stash I left for you days ago. Did you get them?

JSpeck claimed that stash. I'll try and stash more for ya guys.
    sorry dude, i never got the chance to go.

it's okay, i'm not that worried about finding stormies at retail. heck, i've seen more of them than i have the wave 3 luke!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey if the Droid I was getting from Jango was yours, you can have it. I can wait.
    I only need one, so he has a few more if he got three.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, I actually got out of the house early today, and for once it paid off. I hit Target at 8:30 and found two stormies on the pegs (but no jawas? curious...). Hootie was right behind me and looked mighty disappointed when he saw my Stormies. After Starbucks, I trucked over to Kmart and found: VTAC Snowtrooper, Jawa, Stormie, Concept Chewie.

I stashed the Concept Chewie- PM me for the location.

P.S. Kmart rang up TAC as Greatest Hits, and the VTAC as Unleashed (for $10.99).

Stashed a VTAC Snowtrooper and a couple Wave 3 TAC Stormtroopers at La Cienega Target. I left a few Galactic Marines, Airborne Troopers and a couple more Stormtroopers on the pegs. PM me if you're interested.

Found a fresh case of VTAC around 10:00 at NoHo Target on my way in to work this morning. I couldn't help but grab the Snowtroopers.

Stashed an AOTC clone trooper in the valley around 6pm.
    PM for details.
    Went to pick up my wave 3rv1 case at EE, but thought they were open until 6 and they close at 5:30. Have to wait till Monday.

Picked up the Imperial booster pack of WizKids Star Wars CCG at Target for 14.99.

Speck, the stash wasn't there any longer when i went tonight

next time i would suggest going either top or bottom shelf. it wasn't a total waste as i got a Snowtrooper, V-Wing Titanium and a JLU 10" Hawkgirl. They also had the Justice Lords Flash but i already have that one.