Page 124 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, the stash wasn't there any longer when i went tonight

next time i would suggest going either top or bottom shelf. it wasn't a total waste as i got a Snowtrooper, V-Wing Titanium and a JLU 10" Hawkgirl. They also had the Justice Lords Flash but i already have that one.
    Sorry man, I thought it would be a good place, but didn't think it would need to stay hidden overnight. Must have been a lot of people buying that particular boardgame today.

So how about we start compiling pegwarmer reports with photos for JT's stickied "report all pegwarmers to Hasbro" thread!

So how about we start compiling pegwarmer reports with photos for JT's stickied "report all pegwarmers to Hasbro" thread!
    First to come to mind: Burbank TRU, NoHo Target, any local WMs.

The Collectors Strike Back!

I walked into West Holly Target this morning at 8:06 am which normally would be okay since the scalpers don't frequent that store as much. However, El Puerco/Pigface picked this day to show up and as i walked into the SW aisle, he was talking on the phone with a Concept Chewie in his hand. If i wasn't busy grabbing stormtroopers and a jawa from the pegs, i would've been tempted to try to pry it out of his hand!

Feeling defeated and demoralized, i headed over to La Cienega Target to get the stash that Darkagent left for me. it was still there and it was an awesome stash! Thanks Darkagent! i can't believe you managed to stash that many figures in that spot. Anyhow, among the figures he stashed was a Concept Chewie so score one for the collectors!

Lastly, i stashed 2 Stormtroopers at La Cienega TRU. even army builders run out of money sometimes PM me if you want them

I'm still looking for Shocktroopers by the way. haven't seen a single one yet and not that i need one but i haven't seen a Darth Maul either

I've got a shocktrooper I'm planning to return to TRU next time I go. If you want it, I'd rather sell him to you.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Anyhow, among the figures he stashed was a Concept Chewie so score one for the collectors!
    Wait a minute, I didn't stash a Concept Chewie in the same location. I was just trying to do a quick stash and saw a opening among the boxes. So someone else had stashed a Concept Chewie there too? That's just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Wait a minute, I didn't stash a Concept Chewie in the same location. I was just trying to do a quick stash and saw a opening among the boxes. So someone else had stashed a Concept Chewie there too? That's just funny.
    what can i say? the Force was with me!

i didn't see it until i pulled both of the snowtroopers out and was rather surprised since i didn't recall you saying that there was one in the stash.

I stashed it there. Was gonna come back for it on Monday. Thanks FB
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

what can i say? the Force was with me!

i didn't see it until i pulled both of the snowtroopers out and was rather surprised since i didn't recall you saying that there was one in the stash.
    Wow, there was another Snowtrooper too. All I stashed was 1 Snowtrooper and 2 Stormtroopers. They must have mated and produced another Snowtrooper and Concept Chewie.

I guess you're lucky that whoever stashed them there didn't go back for it.

I got my AOTC clones, figure stands, and a Shocktrooper from Hasbro on Friday. They even sent another package with the Yavin Luke they forgot in my last order! Kudos to Customer Service; would've been nice to get an email reply letting me know it was on its way tho

I opened one AOTC clone, pretty loose head which seems to be a big problem with them.

I wandered into Burbank TRU yesterday afternoon, pretty sad sight all around. For TF, they still had tons of the Sneak Preview pegwarmers, with only a single Brawl breaking up the Deluxe pegs. For SW, bare pegs but for 2 TAC Maces. Not a hint of Comic 2-packs or VTAC.