Page 125 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 10286
    took it easy on you guys this past weekend - have an uncle in HB and was tempted to raid the local Targets on Adams and elsewhere but didn't want to interrupt anyone's collecting groove, so I stayed out of the stores. LOL

Did get to see FF-Silver Surfer on the inflatable drive-in screen at the OC fairgrounds (speedway???), tho. Cool!

Picked up my EE W3r1 case today and the new bustups. Incidentally, the case is marked w3r2, but it's the same assortment. I dropped by NoHo Target and grabbed 3 snowtroopers. Does anyone need a Galactic Marine or Airborne? If not, I'm taking them back to Target. My Roron Corobb maquette should be here any day now...

Does anyone know if GG is doing a 'Collect and Go' pre-order for the Cody mini busts at Comic Con? ... have I missed it?

I was in North Carolina this weekend. Made a few midnight Walmart runs. Plenty of the 'greatest battles' or whatever that wave is. Oh, and plenty Hotwheelers hovering around the pallets!
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Does anyone know if GG is doing a 'Collect and Go' pre-order for the Cody mini busts at Comic Con? ... have I missed it?
    They're doing a pre-order but it won't be for a few more weeks.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Didn't find any new Star Wars figures today. Eagle Rock Target put out a few case of old Saga figures. Also found a new wave of single carded JLU figures. The wave consist of Shining Knight, and repaints of Lex Luthor, Green Lantern, Superman and Wonder Woman.

FYI - Hasbrotoyshop has a crazy sale going on GI Joe toys right now.

Man, if they'd do a GI Joe/Transformers line, it would fly off the shelves faster than you could say "Knowing is half the battle."
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

At lunch today, I found one C3PO/Battle Droid Legends figure at Burbank Target.

Not much to report today, but I did have a Headphones spotting. He was standing at a bus stop is Van Nuys - probably having just come from Target on Sepulveda. He didn't have a Target bag in his hands, so I guess there wasn't much on the pegs this morning.

I did find the new JLU 3-pack with Sand / Star Saphire. That was fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Not much to report today, but I did have a Headphones spotting. He was standing at a bus stop is Van Nuys - probably having just come from Target on Sepulveda. He didn't have a Target bag in his hands, so I guess there wasn't much on the pegs this morning.
    He probably just finished returning a few cases of TAC Mace Windu.

Got my Hasbro VTAC order today. Feels strange to be caught up again.

I skipped stores for the past few days, so I was surprised to find Burbank's pegs full! A couple cases & change of VTAC (whee, $12!), full comic pegs finally (tired of those Unleashed BPs hogging that space, tho the mass amount of Tarkins & Chewies--and lack of Quinlan--was annoying to see)... and TWO FULL PEGS of Mace Windu. AND 2 more Maces on the other 2 pegs, with a lonely TSC Lushros keeping the Saga/Legends pegs company. Yeesh. Either someone's been returning Maces, or they've just had a LOT of Wave 3 burn through that store in the last week, with all the clones & troopers flying away alongside the newer figures, leaving just Mace.