Page 138 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 10380
    Has anyone who collects JLU figures, besides CrunchyNug, seen any of the new 3 packs and singles? I'm close to pulling a "headphones" and buying up all the Zatanna packs at my local Target and then dumping them out closer to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Sleeping in and waiting for w4 to hit...
    That's my plan as well. I don't miss shopping, not really.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Has anyone who collects JLU figures, besides CrunchyNug, seen any of the new 3 packs and singles? I'm close to pulling a "headphones" and buying up all the Zatanna packs at my local Target and then dumping them out closer to you guys
    I found the new 3 packs (same ones CrunchyNug found) and Vixen wave of single packs this week at Target. Haven't seen the Blue Devil wave of single packs or the Hawkman/Joker wave of 3 packs yet.

Last week I saw the Vixen singles wave (minus Sinestro), picked up Vixen & Kyle since I skipped their 3-packs. They had the Hawkman/Joker wave of 3-packs, too. Still don't like Canary's costume in the 3-packs, and her torso skin doesn't match her face & hands, but even worse is the difference between Hawkman's bright face and dull dead-looking torso & arms. So those were easy skips. Surprisingly, the Vigilante 3-pack had an accessory! His revolver. Guess they didn't wanna try to sell a cowboy with an empty holster

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    My friend found a Thor at La Brea Target.
    Also worth noting, HTS still has all of Wave 2 (minus variants, of course, and Thor) available.

Picked up the Joker and Hawkman 3 packs today. Target also finally put out Wave 2 of Marvel Legends. Everything was there including Thor. No variants.

How many Hawkman 3-packs were there in the assortment, 1 or 2? I'm definitely getting one of those!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    How many Hawkman 3-packs were there in the assortment, 1 or 2? I'm definitely getting one of those!!!
    From what I saw on the shelf, there were x2 Joker 3-packs and x1 Hawkman 3-pack.

That's what I saw too, the other day. Just be prepared to paint Hawkman!

Hey Toon, I've got my paint brushes all ready to go. If you happen across another Hawkman, a stash job would be much appreciated!!!

Will do! I'm hoping ol' Carter will get the single-card treatment. Gotta have his mace! (first DC figure I ever got was Super Powers Hawkman way back when they debuted)