Page 139 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 10286
    As i've been really ill the past few days, I could use JLU stashes as well for Barda/Deadshot, Star Sapphire/Sand, Vigilante/Obsidian, Joker pack, Hawkman pack, and for singles, Shining Knight, Luthor, Sinestro

I know this is old, but I found 2 and stashed one marvel legends planet hulk with the grey/silver arm variant. It was hard to find for me, so maybe someone out there wants it. It's at Burbank K-Mart. PM me for the details.

Got me a Hawkman 3-pack this morning!!! I was able to stash a Canary/Joker 3-pack as well. Figrin, send me a PM if you want it.

Toon, the paint it app on Hawkman is as bad as you had warned!!!

Still no VTAC clearance at any of the Targets I visited.

I stashed 2 Joker sets. edit: now it seems I needn't have bothered! No new singles, and none of the other new sets except the purple-carded silver Supergirl/Superman/Steel that's been pegwarming yellow-carded at Burbank Kmart for months. Seemed odd that there was only the Joker sets and the silver Superfamily, when nobody else seemed to be there at 8:02. Does Hawkman ship with the Barda, Star Sapphire, and Obsidian packs?

Crunchy and Toony, I've sent both of you PM's.

I don't believe Hawkman is in the same assortment with Barda, Star Sapphire and Obsidian. but he should've been there with the Joker packs.

I wish i had never paid K-Mart's rip off price for that Supes/Supergirl/Steel pack last year

In the meantime, here's my nearly completed Supergirl

Supergirl

How have you noticed the V-wing and Sith Infiltrator doing at your local stores: sitting, selling, or sold-out?

I'm interested because I'm concerned with how the AT-TP and Grievous' ship will do when they come out this fall.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

I don't believe Hawkman is in the same assortment with Barda, Star Sapphire and Obsidian. but he should've been there with the Joker packs.

I wish i had never paid K-Mart's rip off price for that Supes/Supergirl/Steel pack last year

Supergirl
    I don't collect many DC, but very nice work Fig!!

Nice work! Weird that no Hawkman was there today. Also funny that BOTH new waves were there (for 3-packs) last week. That must account for all the extra Zatannas and Big Three packs clogging the pegs (again).

Tycho, the Infiltrator & V-wing sell out in Burbank. One or the other may sit for a couple days, but then they vanish. The only consistent shelfwarmers (though they still end up moving; only 2 ships on the shelves now!) are the Obi-Wan & Mace JSFs and the Hailfire Droid, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    How have you noticed the V-wing and Sith Infiltrator doing at your local stores: sitting, selling, or sold-out?

I'm interested because I'm concerned with how the AT-TP and Grievous' ship will do when they come out this fall.
    I've seen both sitting on the shelves at a few places around here.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

Supergirl
    That's nice Figrin, what's the receipe?