Page 13 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631135131013 ... LastLast
    Did anyone get their picture taken with Spider-Man at Wal-Mart today?

I didn't feel good so I am just going to go out now. But if he's still there, I'm going to see if I can pose with Spidey for a shot and I'll post it in the picture thread.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just got back from the California Science Center Star Wars exhibit. What a fun time- felt like a CIV teaser event. The 501st were out in costume for pictures, the custom cars were out, lots of models, props, costumes- and a great SW gift shop. Prices were a bit higher on some things, but that's because a portion was being donated to the museum. Animated maquettes were on sale for $70, and Kotos were reduced a bit as well. Great posters, lots of old Bust-Ups, and other stuff. Entry is free (except the Millenium Falcon simulator which was $2), with a parking fee. Today was Fan day, so they had a costum contest and lightsaber duels. This event runs through April. Go early in the day to avoid the crowds, but by lunch it still wasn't very crowded.

...ooh, I just noticed that more proof that I once lived in Southern California has vanished.

Eh. Oh, well.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    ...ooh, I just noticed that more proof that I once lived in Southern California has vanished.

Eh. Oh, well.

Huh? What do you mean?

heard twice today by me when inquiring about order 66 packs :"no we don't have any in stock. none of the stores in LA have them in stock"

i picked up a Tantive battlepack, Elite Corps Trooper and Titanium BSG Viper from La Cienega TRU. also found a titanium sail barge at La Cienega Target

i saw a few Lego Slave 1's on clearance for $35 at a Target. PM me if you want the location.

my HTS order of Galactic Marines and Airborne Troopers arrived in the mail as did the Saleucemi pack i got from another collector.

Spiderman wasn't set up for photos yet when i was at WM so i didn't get my photo op

Can anyone stash a few Order 66's? Looks like Speck cleaned out the Burbank Target. I'd love a Shocky pack amongst the rest.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Huh? What do you mean?
    I'm slow... hadn't noticed that the old "L.A. area just found" thread was gone 'til now. (Was why I started posting here in the first place.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Can anyone stash a few Order 66's? Looks like Speck cleaned out the Burbank Target. I'd love a Shocky pack amongst the rest.
    stash???? i can't even get em' to bring out the darn things!

K. The Spider-Man 3 toys were really well-done HASBRO!

Wal-Mart sure had a lot of them. However I was really disappointed in the "Take your picture with Spider-Man photo-opportunity." I'm starting a thread about it in the Gen. Disc. forum.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    K. The Spider-Man 3 toys were really well-done HASBRO!

Wal-Mart sure had a lot of them. However I was really disappointed in the "Take your picture with Spider-Man photo-opportunity." I'm starting a thread about it in the Gen. Disc. forum.
    only kids could take pictures right? and you had to purchase a certain amount i think? my local WM sure had a lot of the toys too...an entire wall plus a few endcaps and islands...usually they aren't well stocked with anything.

i even saw a hasbrotoyshop.com commercial for the Spidey toys the other night