Page 140 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 10360
  1. #1391
    At City of Hawthorne TRU I found the GI JOE 25th Joe 5-pack (bought last one), Cobra 5-pack x3 (Bought 1), Snake eyes v2 x2 (bought 1), Stormshadow v2 (bought last one), Flint x1 (passed his chin is messed up), Cobra Commander v2 x1 (passed his hood had a dimple by the nose).

  2. #1392

    GG SDCC PreOrder

    Re: GG preorder for SDCC

    Wow, with one extra server, this was a bigger mess than the C4 preorder. I finally got a Cody, but missed out on the LOTR exclusive.

  3. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    At City of Hawthorne TRU I found the GI JOE 25th Joe 5-pack (bought last one), Cobra 5-pack x3 (Bought 1), Snake eyes v2 x2 (bought 1), Stormshadow v2 (bought last one), Flint x1 (passed his chin is messed up), Cobra Commander v2 x1 (passed his hood had a dimple by the nose).

    I found them today too... but only bought Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander... Dirty Sanchez bought all the rest that I left. Atleast they were really beaten up cards.And I left the 5 packs cause I can get them cheaper somewhere else. Also found the 08 Camaro Bumblebee too. Pretty good day for me I guess

  4. #1394
    Tycho, the V-Wings and Infiltrators seem to sell in my local stores as well. Because mornings are usually when i go, it only looks like they're sitting but they eventually sell.

    Thanks toony and darkagent re: my supergirl wip. Darkagent, the recipe is as follows:

    Body, arms, legs: JLU Dr. Light

    Head : Cast from a Jack in the box Supergirl toy available years ago

    Cape : i wanted to use the Dr. Light cape b/c it had nice details but then i would have had to angle the hair which looks strange when it's just a neutral pose figure. I ended up cutting out a pocket from an old binder and painted it red.

    Skirt : cut out from a ROTS Royal Guard!!!

    skirt belt and boot trimmings : plastic necklace string

  5. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Also found the 08 Camaro Bumblebee too. Pretty good day for me I guess
    I didn't think the new Bumblebee would be out already. Did he ship with any other new figures?

  6. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    That's what I saw too, the other day. Just be prepared to paint Hawkman!
    You're right. It looks like it's he's just a repainted Winged Amazo with a new head sculpt. They even left the wings grey. I wish they would have molded the straps and chest emblem. At the very least, paint the body skin color to match the new head.

  7. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I didn't think the new Bumblebee would be out already. Did he ship with any other new figures?
    Deathwing and Arcee

  8. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Re: GG preorder for SDCC

    Wow, with one extra server, this was a bigger mess than the C4 preorder. I finally got a Cody, but missed out on the LOTR exclusive.
    Yup - it was a true clusterf---, the likes of which only GG can produce.

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  9. #1399
    The ML grey/silver arm planet hulk stash is still there at K-mart Burbank if someone is still interested. I went there this morning and it's there.

  10. #1400
    I stashed a Hawkman pack at Burbank Target. This one looks just as dead as the last! They're getting lots of Deluxe Transformers in finally, but I guess only had the new wave once earlier in the week, where someone I didn't recognize grabbed 'em (Commtech saw him, too). Weird how new people show up only when new stuff is out, then never again.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO