Page 142 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 10380

Question

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Pasadena Target seems to be the only place with VTSC on clearance. There was even a lone Snowtrooper on the pegs at around 2 which i bought.
    hey Fig: What's the clearance price at that target for the VTSC?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    hey Fig: What's the clearance price at that target for the VTSC?
    They were $8.38.

I stashed a TF Dreadwing at Eagle Rock Target. PM me if you would like it.

Pasadena Target seems to be the only place with VTSC on clearance. There was even a lone Snowtrooper on the pegs at around 2 which i bought.
    Oh, you're killing me, I was at Eagle Rock Target around the time you posted that, would have picked up the figure (even though it looks kinda bad) for $8.99 had I known... And the VTSC clearance thing, similar deal.

Same Target had the newly reboxed Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, and TF:movie Fast Action Battlers wave 2 including the laughably bad Frenzy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think Frenzy's kind of cool.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I think Frenzy's kind of cool.
    We're not talking about Frenzy in general! We're talking about the 2nd wave of fast action battlers and the terrible looking Frenzy in that line. Megs and Blackout aren't much better in that format either

Look at it this way, JT i saved you money and i spared you from having to post a C- review for Dreadwing. Too much kibble on the underside of the plane, a poor color scheme and that bizarre Swindle styled head doesn't add up to a winning design.

We're not talking about Frenzy in general! We're talking about the 2nd wave of fast action battlers and the terrible looking Frenzy in that line.
    I know. I was saying I actually like that toy. He really transforms into a boom box.

The parts don't disguise that well in robot mode however. I'd love it if they made something the size of a miniCon but was somehow a better Transformer than that Fast Action Battler.

I just think that the attempt was cool as opposed to the only other way they've issued Frenzy was by making him part of Barricade's brush guard or engine grill.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got the Joker JLU packs thanks to Toony's stash. You never got back to me about the Hawkman stash so i systematically went through a few aisles, trying to guess where it might be hidden. The force was with me as i actually found it along with a Titanium Pegasus.
    I was away from the computer all weekend, sorry I didn't get back to ya. But you found it anyway! I stashed the Pegasus there days before just in case anyone needed it. Today at Burbank Target they had 3 or 4 MORE Pegasuses... Pegasi?

I got there late, saw someone I didn't recognize walking around with 2 DC Superheroes. I saw Steel in his hands, couldn't tell the other except it must be a hero since it had a purple backing. Probably Blue Supergirl Naturally, when I got to the pegs they were full (so full it's surprising there were 2 figures removed!) of same ol' basic Superman figures and 1 lonely Parasite. Same as yesterday, except maybe one extra Supes. Have I mentioned I hate Mattel's assortments? In SW news, lots of Maces still hanging around, with a peg or so of 'anyone else'. DST, Yavin Luke, Tosche Biggs, a couple Hans, Obi-Wan.

Does anyone here need a black suited Super-Man or Mongul? If not, I'm going to return it to Target this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I got there late, saw someone I didn't recognize walking around with 2 DC Superheroes. I saw Steel in his hands, couldn't tell the other except it must be a hero since it had a purple backing.

It was the black suit superman, Toon. And the steel was the the chrome chest variant. I left them on the pegs. I didn't think anyone needed them, otherwise I would've stashed them. Also, they didn't restock on deluxe transformers, so probably tomorrow we'll see more.

Thanks for the info! Glad I didn't miss Supergirl by 10 minutes. I guess Mattel overcompensated; after the initial difficulty in finding her, the white-shirt version was plentiful, pegwarming in many places. Kmart's still got a few, last I checked. But the new Kara... bad planning on their part.

I also noticed the vacant Deluxe TF section. Looking forward to seeing what assortments they get in!