Page 144 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    Look at it this way, JT i saved you money and i spared you from having to post a C- review for Dreadwing. Too much kibble on the underside of the plane, a poor color scheme and that bizarre Swindle styled head doesn't add up to a winning design.
    Sadly not, I'm a sucker for deluxes. I'll not hunt for him though, that's for sure.
    Uhhh, looks like I spoke too damn soon: http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=821

Wow, just... wow. Yeah, I'm thinking your claim of "C-" is incredibly generous. I'm not going to pay $10 for that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Uhhh, looks like I spoke too damn soon: http://tformers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=821

Wow, just... wow. Yeah, I'm thinking your claim of "C-" is incredibly generous. I'm not going to pay $10 for that.
    Mind you, my "C-" grade was given solely based on how the alt form looked in the package...i never really looked in the back to see the robot mode. Usually I'm a sucker for Seekers/Jets, heck i even bought Cybertron Skywarp (definitely a regrettable purchase even if it was at clearance prices), but movie Screamer and UtterlyDreadful have been easy passes for me.

I think I might be hooked on the SW pocketmodels... bought a couple packs, just put together one (a blue-trimmed Corellian Corvette, X-wing, and a couple TIEs)... already broke a TIE though Snapped a wing off while trying to place it on its stand. D'oh!

No sign of anything new at Burbank Target, except those WONDERFUL Fast Action Battlers. Megs, Blackout, and Frenzy all present & crappy-lookin. There was another Marine in the SW section, his facemask looked exceptionally shiny white compared to the other Marine still hanging around from a day or two ago. An SBD turned up as well.

Picked up a Quin/Villie set, since I don't have the red-faced Villie and don't mind the extra fodder (may try a Jedi Quin soon). Also got one of those new Miniatures 2-packs on a lark... pricey for just 2 figures, but I like getting some to have little physical representations of some cool custom ideas. Score! Got a Stormtrooper (blah) and a Rodian Hunt Master, one of the few from this series I actually want.

Ee

I just called EE, they are moving to Texas. That sucks... doing business in L.A. is just too expensive I guess. Apparently they are going to have a special limited time only shipping promo for people who normally do will call pickup. We'll hear about it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I just called EE, they are moving to Texas. That sucks... doing business in L.A. is just too expensive I guess. Apparently they are going to have a special limited time only shipping promo for people who normally do will call pickup. We'll hear about it tomorrow.
    Crap, time to start ordering from someone else.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I think I might be hooked on the SW pocketmodels... bought a couple packs, just put together one (a blue-trimmed Corellian Corvette, X-wing, and a couple TIEs)... already broke a TIE though Snapped a wing off while trying to place it on its stand. D'oh!
    ha! that was me a few weeks back! i managed to get at least one of all the larger scale models so i've stopped buying.

I just called EE, they are moving to Texas.
    I wonder if Adam Pawlus of Galactic Hunter is moving with them?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Hey all, I have found an awesome website! I think all of you will love this. www.wishbookweb.com, This site has scans of all years of Sears Christmas Catalogs. You can surf through the pages of the 1979 Star Wars stuff and daydream about ordering a Cantina playset with a Blue Snaggletooth for $7.88!!!! It is a must see! Check it out and share your memories!
    That's awesome!!!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Cars

Cars News

I stashed RPM, Tex Dinoco, Bling Bling McQueen and Hydraulic Ramone at Burbank Target. Hootie and the Blowfish got there just after me, and looked disappointed. No sign of Yeti or Tongue McQueen. PM me for the 411.

Cars News

I stashed RPM, Tex Dinoco, Bling Bling McQueen and Hydraulic Ramone at Burbank Target. Hootie and the Blowfish got there just after me, and looked disappointed. No sign of Yeti or Tongue McQueen. PM me for the 411.
    I'm still looking for that RPM. PM sent to you!