Page 145 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 10378
    I've seen RPM a BUNCH at Burbank Target! I figured everyone had him already. I left just before Hootie walked in, no toys though just cat food & snacks. They haven't stocked much of anything lately except Ben10, it seems.

I swung by Kmart and saw a guy walk away with 3 Cars, one Tex and either Hydraulic Ramone or Ferrari... only caught a quick glimpse. Didn't catch the 3rd. On the pegs they still had Bug McQueen and Cruisin' Ramone, so that was nice to see. First I've seen either! Skipped 'em, no interest in Bug, and I'll pick up Ramone later, hopefully whenever I find Yeti.

Nuts to EE moving. I was lookin forward to getting a couple wave cases through will call! D'oh!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...007/index.html

a new force unleashed trailer is up on gamespot.com

looks awesome
    Han Shot First...

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas89 View Post
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...007/index.html

a new force unleashed trailer is up on gamespot.com

looks awesome
    Trailer is cool, but I had more fun grabbing all of those hi-res desktop images.

I got a shipping notice from HTS for Pepsi Optimus Prime and the 4 Shock Troopers that i ordered.

So...i'll probably run into some of you at SDCC?

Thanks for the Cars stash Speck! I only bought RPM so the rest are still there

I also picked up another Snowtrooper for 8.38 from Smeagol Rock Target. I just missed out on new JLU packs as i saw 2 of the Supergirl/Steel packs but i think those come with Hawkman and Joker which i have already so i don't feel too bad about it. If anyone comes across the Barda/Deadshot, Star Sapphire/Sand or Obsidian/Vigilante packs, i could use a stash. thanks!

I had to go to Wal-Mart for supplies today. I hadn't been there in probably a month.

The Lushros Dofine count was down from like 24 to 2! I think maybe our store reporting helped. I can't say what happened there in a month's time - but those figures hadn't sold in over a year, so...

But they had like 7 Galactic Marines! That was a shock. Most of the figures were TACs - and most were GM's, with there being only 1 or 2 others of other designs.

The VTACs were there in force as well - with all the figures except the snowtroopers representing. I don't think people are so into the VTAC, perhaps because of the decline in quality on many of the face sculpts for those figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I had to go to Wal-Mart for supplies today. I hadn't been there in probably a month.

The Lushros Dofine count was down from like 24 to 2! I think maybe our store reporting helped. I can't say what happened there in a month's time - but those figures hadn't sold in over a year, so...

But they had like 7 Galactic Marines! That was a shock. Most of the figures were TACs - and most were GM's, with there being only 1 or 2 others of other designs.
    I'm not surprised about there being 7 Marines. If I wanted to, I could hit all my local stores right now and come away with around 20 of the GM's. I guess there aren't as many army builders as I thought. Even the TAC Stormies are easier to come by than the Jawas.

I think the pegwarmer reports might have helped as only one of the stores that I reported on still has the same number of Padmes that I originally reported.

The Marines wouldn't be as demanded as regular clones since they were scene-specific and you only need a minimal of 4-5 of them (plus Bacara) to do the Mygeeto scene (Order 66 executes Ki-Adi Mundi).

Regular clones by contrast (or Utopau, 501st, Kashyyyk, etc. were seen in greater abundance in the film). I'm just guessing. But I only bought 4 Marines I think and that was enough.

Stormies are 2 per case versus Jawas at 1 per case, btw. Also many are angry that the stormy has a removeable helmet with Jango underneathe (a clone) and the Jawa offers the LIN Droid never made before (if way under-sized).

Thank you for tuning into this amazing analysis brought to you by Tycho - the man who also analyzed Thomas' English Muffins and reviewed different flavors of Jell-O for SirStevesGuide.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My mail-away VTAC coin set showed up yesterday.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I picked up a variant Saesee Tinn CW bust up set today and for the same price that they were charging for the non variant sets. This was at a comic book store that some of you frequent.

Also picked up a POTC Hadras from a Mervyn's.