Page 146 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246646 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 10360
    Found lots of Legends figures at NoHo Target tonight. There were several of each clone, but only one Shocktrooper. The battledroids were missing, but they had lots of those stupid 3PO/battledroids. They also have the repackaged Vader Tie Advanced.

Oh yeah, VTAC was on clearance at NoHo.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I picked up a variant Saesee Tinn CW bust up set today and for the same price that they were charging for the non variant sets. This was at a comic book store that some of you frequent.
    That's a great find at a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I just called EE, they are moving to Texas. That sucks... doing business in L.A. is just too expensive I guess. Apparently they are going to have a special limited time only shipping promo for people who normally do will call pickup. We'll hear about it tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I wonder if Adam Pawlus of Galactic Hunter is moving with them?
    Probably, but that's gotta suck for him because a couple years ago he moved from Arizona out to here to take the job.

I can't say I mind that much EE moving to Texas, I didn't go there enough to make it worth my while. But it guarantees I won't be ordering from them again if I can help it because they use some way-too-expensive shipping options.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

VTAC Coins

My VTAC Coin Set arrived in the mail this weekend. They are packaged nicely. There is nothing special about the coins. They look like the ones you get with the TAC figures. I was surprised to get them so soon.

havent been on a toy run for a couple years

7:57 target burbank saw the regular hot wheels dude bob and the other guy with longer hair. anyways finally pick up/saw a chewie mcquarrie yess. also picked up a jawa. i was surprise i was the only one that went for the star wars, the others went straight to the hot wheel and transformers. nothing to report on about transformers pegs were bare

8:10 target north hollywood nothing absolute bust

8:25 target pacoima, nothing to report on star wars. on the transformers front did see all of the voyager figures.

8:35 target van nuys, for the second time i saw chewie i picked that up. nothing for transformers

8:45 k mart north hollywood. nothing

anyways anybody got extra boba mcquarrie for trade/sell. ill trade for a chewie. and if anybody sees the new bumble bee can you stash it for me. i know everyone is looking for him.
    it was fun hitting the stores again

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    havent been on a toy run for a couple years

7:57 target burbank saw the regular hot wheels dude bob and the other guy with longer hair. anyways finally pick up/saw a chewie mcquarrie yess. also picked up a jawa. i was surprise i was the only one that went for the star wars, the others went straight to the hot wheel and transformers. nothing to report on about transformers pegs were bare

it was fun hitting the stores again

Hey gambitguru, welcome back to the hunt!! I was there at Burbank target when you got your chewie. All the regulars have had their fill from that wave, that's why you didn't see anyone going for the star wars. Good that you got yours finally.
    Everyone's waiting for the new bumblebee, so expect a lot of competition. In general, most of the action figure "regulars" are cool and stash for each other. And the hotwheels guys are a little crazy but harmless.

thanks Commtech, it is good to see another ssg member.

Old Stuff

I'm clearing out my old collection, here's a few things I'm putting up for sale, with more to come from the same lines (POTF, TPM, POTJ). They are all pretty much MOMC, and have been in air conditioned non-smoking storage for a long time- $5 each.

OTC
    Bib Fortuna

POTF (Green Card)
    Bespin Luke Skywalker
    Bib Fortuna
    Boba Fett w/ sawed off blaster rifle
    C-3PO - Metalized Body, Cargo Net
    C-3PO with Removable Arm
    Chewbacca as Boushh's Bounty -PENDING
    Death Star Trooper
    Dengar
    Gamorrean Guard
    Greedo
    Han Solo
    Han Solo in Carbonite
    Han Solo in Endor Gear
    Han Solo w/ Heavy Assault Rifle
    Hoth Chewbacca with Bowcaster Rifle -PENDING
    Lando Calrissian in General's Gear
    Lando Calrissian Skiff Guard
    Luke Skywalker Ceremony- Medal
    R2-D2 - Launching Lightsaber
    Ree-Yees
    Sandtrooper
    Snowtrooper
    Tusken Raider with Gaderfii Stick -PENDING
    Yoda - Jedi Trainer Backpack

Power of the Jedi
    Anakin Skywalker (Mechanic)
    Bespin Security Guard
    Darth Maul (Sith Apprentice) -PENDING
    IG-88 (Bounty Hunter) -PENDING
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Training Gear) -PENDING
    Plo Koon (Jedi Master)
    Qui-Gon Jinn (Mos Espa Disguise)
    Saesee Tiin (Jedi Master)
    Scout Trooper -PENDING
    Tusken Raider (Desert Sniper) -PENDING

The Phantom Menace
    Battle Droid
    Battle Droid w/ Damage (3 variants)
    Boss Nass
    Captain Panaka
    Captain Tarpals
    Chancellor Valorum
    Darth Maul's Sith Speeder
    Jar Jar Binks w/ Gungan Battle Staff
    Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Naboo Royal Guard -PENDING
    Naboo Royal Security
    Nute Gunray
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Duel) w/ Lightsaber
    Opee W/ Qui Gon Jinn ($10)
    Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master) w/ Commlink
    Ric Olie
    Tatooine Accesory Set

went to panorama wal-mart and van nuys and pacoima target and theres nothing new star wars, just the usual. no mcquarries though. and if any of you are interested in transformers figs, theres a fresh stock at pacoima target. i stashed 2 70's bumblebees and one arcee. pm me for location.