Page 151 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 10395
    Anyone out there can please stash me a 2008 Bumblebee please?

The Transformers pegs at my stores are virtually empty of any and all products!

It's nuts. One of my housekeepers asked me to find Optimus Prime for her today (Leader Class) - she wants it for herself. OK. I'm sure she'd never heard of Transformers before she started working for me and then the movie comes out. But she couldn't stop raving about the film, half in English and half in Spanish. I don't know everything she was saying, but it was clear that she really liked it.

And another one of my Star Wars buddies who's never owned any Transformers before that I've known of wants the Leader Class Prime as well. He's seen the movie twice now, too.

It's really amazing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Transformers pegs at my stores are virtually empty of any and all products!

It's nuts. One of my housekeepers asked me to find Optimus Prime for her today (Leader Class) - she wants it for herself. OK. I'm sure she'd never heard of Transformers before she started working for me and then the movie comes out. But she couldn't stop raving about the film, half in English and half in Spanish. I don't know everything she was saying, but it was clear that she really liked it.

And another one of my Star Wars buddies who's never owned any Transformers before that I've known of wants the Leader Class Prime as well. He's seen the movie twice now, too.

It's really amazing.
    maybe she wants one for her son or grandson?

but you're right, there are all sorts of people coming out of the woodwork who want to buy TF toys. I just hope i don't have too much competition for the animated toys.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

You'll have competition from me After seeing 'em in SD, I'm excited! Bumblebee, Prowl, and Starscream'll join my collection at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    You'll have competition from me After seeing 'em in SD, I'm excited! Bumblebee, Prowl, and Starscream'll join my collection at the very least.
    Well i don't go to the Burbank stores that often so that's okay. I REALLY like Slag even though it's just an unpainted prototype. Starscream is lightyears better than the movie version...really like the reverse angled wings. The prototype of Blackarachnia is pretty awesome too, better than the BW and BM versions.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    maybe she wants one for her son or grandson?

but you're right, there are all sorts of people coming out of the woodwork who want to buy TF toys.
    She has a daughter. I've met her girl before. That's her only child. But she wants Prime for herself - she said so.

That's interesting in itself because every other girl I've known who got into Transformers because of the movie is totally into BumbleBee.

But darn are the TF pegs empty in my stores!

I've never seen the 2008 BumbleBee either - except at Comic Con. And YES it IS a great figure sculpt in both robot and alt modes. It was likely the same guy didn't work on Barricade! It might even be a different person than the one who did the 1976 Camaro version, too. The 2008 figure is REALLY good!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's interesting in itself because every other girl I've known who got into Transformers because of the movie is totally into BumbleBee.

But darn are the TF pegs empty in my stores!

I've never seen the 2008 BumbleBee either - except at Comic Con. And YES it IS a great figure sculpt in both robot and alt modes. It was likely the same guy didn't work on Barricade! It might even be a different person than the one who did the 1976 Camaro version, too. The 2008 figure is REALLY good!
    Tycho's housekeeper: Senor Tycho, necisito un Optimus Prime!!! las tiendas no tiene! ayudame por favor!

you could tell her that the $20 voyager version is coming soon. i won't be surprised if Leader Prime becomes one of those must have Christmas toys.

You're right about Bumblebee as my sister has always liked him going back to G1.

08 Bee is great but like i've been warning you guys, the windows are rather fragile. also i'm worried about how the automorphing legs will hold up over time.

darkagent, did ya get a 501st trooper and if so, which mold was it?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tycho's housekeeper: Senor Tycho, necisito un Optimus Prime!!! las tiendas no tiene! ayudame por favor!

LMFAO!!! That's too funny!

Your spanish is good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    LMFAO!!! That's too funny!

Your spanish is good too!
    haha! is it really???? i try not to speak it in public though. i don't want Dirty Sanchez and El Puerco and Lamar Odom and the Los Feliz TRU stocking manager to know that i understand what they're talking about

a few months back, i remember one of them asking DSanchez "tienes El Boba Fett?" and then right away, i knew they were talking about McQuarrie Fett.

stashed two 70's bumblebee pm me for details

went to walmart fallbrook nothing

went to target fallbrook nothing new, stashed a regular boba and saese tin

went to walmart panorama still had the voyager wave nothing SW

burbank target nothing

burbank TRU had 41 mace windu's no joke