Page 157 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 10424
    hey guys: Anyone got a spare SDCC star wars coin and an Indiana Jones coin? I totally missed them at the Con and need them for my album. Would buy, trade or take free.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank Fry's has three cases of figures- found a Jawa, McChewie, and others. Some cases are stacked overhead- FYI.
    how much are they charging per figure

Got a few good LEGO deals today. Picked up the Limited Edition LEGO Sith Infiltrator at Walmart for $30 (along with GI Joe 25th Anniversary Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander and Galactic Heroes Veers/AT-AT Driver).

At Target found a LEGO Slave 1 set on clearance for $12 and the HUGE LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer set for $24! Crazy.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

GH AT-AT Driver is out??? I've been waiting for that one!

$30 for the Lego Infiltrator is the same price that the Lego store charges so I'll just get it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    At Target found a LEGO Slave 1 set on clearance for $12 and the HUGE LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer set for $24! Crazy.
    Man, how do you keep finding these Lego sets on clearance. Each Target I've gone to this past week has had nothing left.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Man, how do you keep finding these Lego sets on clearance. Each Target I've gone to this past week has had nothing left.

I think he's just making it up to brag about something!

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    DA,

This Target was in Valencia. I think they might've been returns - they weren't there last week.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I think he's just making it up to brag about something!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    LOL! Kidding of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    LOL! Kidding of course!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]