Page 159 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 10330
    I found a Sandtrooper with a "Fans' Choice" packaging sticker on it and a silver "A New Hope" commemorative coin. I don't collect carded figures, so I don't know if that was anything special. I asked my friendly, neigborhood stock people if one of them wanted it and a girl working the isle said that her daughter did - she didn't have any stormtroopers. So I gave it up.

I'd rather not have gone to the trouble of purchasing it when I wasn't aware of it being on any of my buddies' want lists and then calling them all on it tomorrow. (It was easier when we could all be at our respective Wal-Marts at a garaunteed time so we wouldn't be disturbing each other with middle-of-the-night phone calls - though that time when I got all the E3 figures like 2 months before release date - I woke the whole gang up!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New Post By Tycho: everyone rejoice!

I found more of the Comic 2-packs this morning. Nothing to replace my Luke / Mara set - all the new ones they had were clearly painted worse. I might have as good as I'm going to get.

I got 2 A'Sharad / Dark Womans (out of 5 that I want) and a Leia / Vader set.

Target also had the $80 Ultimate BumbleBee. It's cute. I like how he says, "You're my first human friend. " Kind of gets ya...

Anyway, Wal-Mart got those in the other night as well. But there were no other new Transformers. People I've never seen before come up to the TF section and groan and complain out loud, and then leave. It leads me to believe that Hasbro seriously underestimated the demand and success of this movie! That's good news for all of us Autobots - at least we're popular!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Burbank Target stocked the Joes single-packs and Elite Forces. All the Joes had warped cards, a common occurrence by many accounts.

Thanks to JodyB who snagged the CARS Yeti for me before any of the Hot Wheelers could be tempted into it!

Eagle Rock also a bust for SW, but they STILL have room for more comic packs. Their Legends pegs are full and overflowing into the TACs. Lots of Vaders and BD 3POs, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Thanks to JodyB who snagged the CARS Yeti for me before any of the Hot Wheelers could be tempted into it!
    I got there at 8:45 and found two Tex Dinocos- what a surprise. Was there only one Yeti out? Please stash/grab one for me next time if you can. I still haven't found Tongue McQueen either.

I can't wait for my NFC wave 4 case... if anyone has an extra McVader, I'm very interested...

Pretty much everyone's been sitting, past opening at least, except for the Yeti. Maybe the Tongue McQueen, which I haven't seen. Tex and RPM can easily be found at that Target nearly every day. Cruisin' Ramone less frequently... and yeah, I think there was only one Yeti. Same as yesterday, when either Bob or Willy got it.

Pre-ordered the exclusive SSC Bespin Luke this morning

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Ah, but how do you KNOW he wasn't doing anything? Maybe Fry's had a backed-up toilet...

-Snags
    They have no toilets right now, remodeling the bathrooms and break rooms areas, so they have a bunch of Andy Gumps outside - so very charming.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Pretty much everyone's been sitting, past opening at least, except for the Yeti. Maybe the Tongue McQueen, which I haven't seen. Tex and RPM can easily be found at that Target nearly every day. Cruisin' Ramone less frequently... and yeah, I think there was only one Yeti. Same as yesterday, when either Bob or Willy got it.

Pre-ordered the exclusive SSC Bespin Luke this morning
    I stopped by Burbank Target around noon and they still had 3 GI Joe 25th Anniversary packs (grabbed the Cobra one), the crushed 25th GI Joe single cards, 1 Tex Dinoco, 1 Cruisin Ramone and 1 Hydraulic Ramone hanging on the pegs.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    They have no toilets right now, remodeling the bathrooms and break rooms areas, so they have a bunch of Andy Gumps outside - so very charming.
    What are Andy Gumps? Are those collectible?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What are Andy Gumps? Are those collectible?
    Yes: there's a brown variant and a yellow one. Trust me, these are best kept MOC, because they stink worse than Hasrbo's plastic figures.

Did anyone here fill out the Mattel survey at Comic Con? I just got an E-mail to continue the survey online and they showed me several concept action figure lines (all figures were of Flash, Batman and Green Lantern) ranging from super deformed to The Batman like.