Page 160 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Did anyone here fill out the Mattel survey at Comic Con? I just got an E-mail to continue the survey online and they showed me several concept action figure lines (all figures were of Flash, Batman and Green Lantern) ranging from super deformed to The Batman like.
    Yes I filled out the Mattel survey but can't remember if I checked that box that allows them to contact me.

Anyhow, there are pics up of new DCSH figures shown at Wizard World Chicago.

Stashed at Los Feliz TRU - Voyager Megs (Megatron) and Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow. PM me if you need them.

Now that I think about it, I should've stashed some of the Joe singles at Smeagol Rock but I guess the heat was getting to me and didn't think to.

Looks like El Puerco took the morning off as I got to La Brea Target about 15 minutes after opening and was still able to get a Legends Fett. The 501st troopers were the Gunner mold so I passed on those.

Voyager Prime and Megs were at Los Feliz TRU. Unfortunately I got the last Prime - not even going to keep it either as it's for a friend's upcoming birthday.

I think I'm giving up on Glendale Target - their prices for the Joe singles being $7.99, $2 more than Smeagol Rock being the final nail in the coffin.

Bumblebee 2-pack

Bumblebee Target exclusive 2-pack at Target.com:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000OQMBF2

use code TGTENTZY for 10% off. Get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I think I'm giving up on Glendale Target - their prices for the Joe singles being $7.99, $2 more than Smeagol Rock being the final nail in the coffin.
    Man... that place is very close to work for me, yet I've never visited. Now I see there's no reason to! $7.99 Joe singles, $7.64 Saga Legends... blech.

I swung by Burbank Target at 9 today and they had nothing really. I found the Cobra Officer I stashed yesterday, and decided again to wait but put it back on the empty pegs... only, by the time I put it back, someone else had found a misplaced or stashed Flint and returned it first!! A lady WAS stocking toy aisles (new CARS case put out) so maybe it was her.

TRU didn't have anything either. Ran into a buddy there who said a TRU employee told him last night there'd be new TFs out today... only the TRU guy lied. Or just didn't know anything after all. Typical. TONS of Saga Legends and Maces & such there. Plenty of ROTS & AOTC clones still.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Man... that place is very close to work for me, yet I've never visited. Now I see there's no reason to! $7.99 Joe singles, $7.64 Saga Legends... blech.
    Not to mention SW titaniums at $6+ and JLU 3 packs for $10.89!

Trades

Guys,

I still have a Cody bust and a Mace animaquette (giving up on trying to acquire C4 medallions). I'm looking to trade one of them with someone who has a Kotobukiya Concept Luke/Vader duel statue.

By the way, when my NFC wave 4 and 5 boxes come in, I'll have some extra figs to return/trade/sell. I'm looking for an extra concept Vader when it shows up.

You mean a 3rd Vader? Since Wave 5 should have one in it, too

If I'm as lucky at finding Vaders as I was with Fetts and Chewies, I'll pick up or stash one for ya.

I finally hit Target Glendale yesterday, what a disappointment! It's 3 levels high, so it should be cool, and the toy section is way longer than any other store, but it's all the same problems and the prices are often higher! Most importantly, it's not like they had anything new.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Wal-Mart got in a ton of Transformers this morning.

Guess what? They were Cybertron, old cases of Alternators with Sunstreaker and Riccochet, Rollbar, etc. and the 20th Anniversary Talking Optimus Prime (I forgot to pick one up for my housekeeping help who asked me for a Prime if I could get one - and is aware of the cost - and I think it's so much more worth it than that Leader Class movie figure).

But they got cases and cases of everything I just mentioned. I'm sure if I go back early tomorrow morning, I'll be able to get her one while I make my Target run.

My contact there speculates it was misplaced backstock that Wal-Mart had (or perhaps Hasbro had it?) and with the current Transformers craze, they'll be able to sell anything as long as it goes from robot to car and back. Well, if that's the case, we're really putting that theory to the test.

There are plenty of newbie fans (like my housekeeper) that didn't even know what a Transformer was before July 2nd. (Well, she basically knew not to knock over my very expensive stuff - but now she's going to have her own Optimus Prime - first "Prime-girl," too - all the other chicks I know that like TF now came out as BumbleBee fans.

Oh, I've twice had to explain that Alt Sunstreaker (mine's in car mode) is not BumbleBee though. With that back out there (Sunstreaker) one wonders how quickly those will sell to people asking "Why does BumbleBee say "Sunstreaker" on his license plate?" Sigh.

Anyway, we are talking two full pallets of old Transformers stuff.

This is like one of those weight-lifting competitions: "Can Michael Bay move it?" I'm actually betting he can. I make my morning Target runs for SW and I see newbies run in there and go to Transformers even faster than the Hot Wheels guys get to their section and then groan out loud when they hit the empty TF pegs. Too funny.

Anyway, looking forward to ordering MP Skywarp from Japan next month. At least there's something for me (and ONE Leader-Class Brawl when that gets released). Those of you who said I shouldn't have traded my 2008 BumbleBee are probably right. I AM going to get me another one when that freight comes in - and probably Barricade, just so I'll have something for him to fight. But that's it. I can't justify collecting the movie line, I think.

I think I think so anyway.

Well, I think that I think that I think that.

OK, I'm not really sure. I might buy nearly all of it - but definitely not Leader Megatron who sucks, sucks, sucks. I don't think so. I know so!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I finally hit Target Glendale yesterday, what a disappointment! It's 3 levels high, so it should be cool, and the toy section is way longer than any other store, but it's all the same problems and the prices are often higher! Most importantly, it's not like they had anything new.
    I told you!

The Lego store was sold out of Sith Infiltrators yesterday so being in a lego building mode, I got one of the new Bionicle sets (blue toa, don't know the names) since they were a dollar off at the aforementioned Glendale Target (JSF is still 44.99 there btw.).

Tycho, Voyager Megs sucks just as much with the same stupid icicles. However, over at tformers.com, someone did a custom of the Leader Megs that looks awesome. I would buy one if it looked like that.