Page 168 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 10341
    Here's my animated Saesee Tinn custom. Maybe I can get a job at GG?

of course, I'd only apply just to be able to turn them down!

btw, the top part is indeed the Saesee bust up. I didn't have extra animated clones to donate towards the cause so the legs were casts that another customizer made for me. The skirt came from Dark Woman. I trimmed the back then reattached it to the front and painted it to match.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCI0155.jpg  

Forgot to mention yesterday that Burbank TRU has done a reset, and the crooked aisles are now straightened out- man that always confuses me.

Burbank Target -- dead again! Maybe the 'afternoon stocking' isn't that far off though, since there were a couple Legends there that weren't there yesterday and it's hard to see them ALL being returns (R2 and Grievous today).

I think somoene got a GREAT deal on the repaint Justice Lords Doomsday set, as there was an OLD 'regular' Doomsday set on the shelf, and when scanned it was $19.99 like the new set. Someone bought the new one & returned an old one they had from clearance-time, I suppose.

Wal-Mart got in more Deluxes and Leader Class Brawl for Transformers.

Now I think I need 2 (in total) of 2008 BumbleBees. I also bought Deluxe LongArm to just remain as Mikaela's tow truck to tow him into battle against my 2nd Leader Class Brawl.

I figured if I owned 2 Brawls, I'd never have to transform him! But really he is a superior product and I like being able to display him in both modes.

I re-evaluated the movie toys once again, today. I went to another Wal-Mart and I sat on the floor in front of the shelf with their Voyager-Class. A woman working there thought I was praying and said "God bless you." I indicated Optimus Prime and suggested, "My God." Several other shoppers (elderly lady and a elderly man not with the previous customer) came by and stared at me, but didn't dare enter the isle.

Maybe I should say: "USA JUST FOUND: California: LA area - spiritual experience in Wal-Mart?" Well I guess that should be posted in the R&P forum.

Anyway, my exciting analysis will be revealed in the Transformers thread!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I think somoene got a GREAT deal on the repaint Justice Lords Doomsday set, as there was an OLD 'regular' Doomsday set on the shelf, and when scanned it was $19.99 like the new set. Someone bought the new one & returned an old one they had from clearance-time, I suppose.
    Nope, surprisingly enough, the old Doomsday set has been making a come back. I've seen new shipments at multiple Targets (all at full price). It's funny that they would bring back something that had already gone on clearance.

Wow, weird! Strange there was only one, while the red Doomsdays were the same as yesterday. Well, some SW BPs are supposed to be coming back, a lot of people have been saying Felucia will show up again (part of why the clones were ineligible for the vote). Glad I got my two already, one cheap!

Burbank TRU

Ran into Commtech and Plumber Bob over at the World's Shadiest Store - Burbank Toys ARENT Us - this afternoon. They got the Y-Wing and the TIE Interceptor in today, but the only ones that made it to the shelves were a few beat up ones - the mint ones were being held behind the counter for the various employees. Two mint TIEs, along with three mint Y-Wings were stashed behind the customer service counter, and one mint TIE was stashed behind the video game area's checkout counter. Plumber Bob ended up scoring me a mint TIE after he complained to Manager Dave (aka You Know How It Is) about the employees keeping all the mint ones. Big Dave reluctantly handed it over after Bob gave him an earful. It was pretty funny. Plumber Bob is okay in my book.

Ended up passing on the one Y-Wing that was left on the shelf for actual customers (had a dented window).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

That's funny,

I almost went there at lunch, but then said to myself, "there's no way that stuff will ever make it to the shelves."

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    That's funny,

I almost went there at lunch, but then said to myself, "there's no way that stuff will ever make it to the shelves."
    That store is the drizzling s---s.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

That's why you go to Los Feliz and deal with Dirty Sanchez...