Page 172 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 10380
    Well, at least Burbank Target had "Cars" up again.

Oh, yeah, they did that yesterday too. Plumber Bob took the Sarge they had up to checkout with his SW figures just to see if they were still ringing up "do not sell" and if they'd pull 'em ALL again. I hit TRU at 10 and asked if they did, he said yes.

Looks like they never learn (same with their few sporadic SW Legends going on those $6.64 pegs)

I didn't even bother looking in that aisle today.. tons of space now for Legends, TAC, and even comic packs finally, but still nothing. JLU, POTC, GIJoe, and TF areas looking pretty sad still. Bob & Willy have taken to commenting daily on how blue the aisle looks when they pass it to hit Hot Wheels since there's never any TF to cover up the blue backing.

I stashed another Movie Jazz G1 repaint at La Brea Target. PM me if you're interested.

Stashed a Galactic Heroes AT-AT Driver/Veers pack over at Burbank K-Mart. PM me if anyone wants it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

found 4 cases of wave 4 revision 1 tonight... bought 1 set left the rest. The UGH's in it were Animated Fett, McChewie and the Airborne trooper... At Wal-Mart btw

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    found 4 cases of wave 4 revision 1 tonight... bought 1 set left the rest. The UGH's in it were Animated Fett, McChewie and the Airborne trooper... At Wal-Mart btw
    So those cases had Concept Vader and CZ-4? If you grab a Vader for me, I'll take it off your hands (if you are in the Burbank area).

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    No Vader or Droid...
    Sounds like wave 4 rev4 then. What WM was this at?

JodyB, that was Wave4 Rev.4 which I found as well.

My theory is that Rev. 4 with the UGHs are coming out first intentionally to keep interest in SW. Hasbro is competing with themselves right now, but SW is all but forgotten next to the excitement of Transformers especially, and to a lesser extent, the return of GI Joe.

I think by having chase figures out there...

Anyway, it's a theory.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No... the case said WV 4 R1 07

edit: Well... on the net I guess it's revision 4... but the boxes were saying 1