Page 181 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up the 5 new Star Tours figures at Disneyland this past weekend - Darth Goofy, Mickey Luke, Princess Minnie, Donald Solo and Emperor Stitch. Pretty cool!

-Snags

You got pix?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey Guys, how's everyone been doing? Need some help with wave 4 and gold coined figures. So if anyone sees some extras think of me. I'm starting to hit stores again, been busy like hell at work. What else is new though. Good seeing a few of you at the Burbank Tar, too bad there's never anything there.
    What?!! Go find your own toys Mister!! Busy at work? Priorities man, priorities. What's most important: Feeding your family or buying your toys?!

Will keep an eye out there for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Evil Rock Target had Legends Boba Fett - a kid got it, good for him! Other than that, a whole lotta nuthin' going on.Welcome back Turbo, where you been since SDCC? (Besides hanging out with Deoxy)
    Just working my butt off. The construction company that I work for made me a foreman and gave me a job to run and let me tell you it's a pain in the rear. I'm learning how unreliable people really are. I get to hand out pink slips soon, so it will all be over in about 2 weeks and then it all starts over again.

Man, my wife and I had a blast hanging out with Deoxy at the SDCC! She's one of the coolest chicks I have ever meet! We went to DL and we all hung out last weekend. Lots of fun. Got to love her
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What?!! Go find your own toys Mister!! Busy at work? Priorities man, priorities. What's most important: Feeding your family or buying your toys?!

Will keep an eye out there for ya!
    Damn I just got a beat down by Commtech!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Just working my butt off. The construction company that I work for made me a foreman and gave me a job to run and let me tell you it's a pain in the rear. I'm learning how unreliable people really are. I get to hand out pink slips soon, so it will all be over in about 2 weeks and then it all starts over again.
    Kicked ya up the ladder, did they? Sounds like a lot of antifun. But hey, at least someone's getting fired for their incompetence, that's gotta be rewarding.

Man, my wife and I had a blast hanging out with Deoxy at the SDCC! She's one of the coolest chicks I have ever meet! We went to DL and we all hung out last weekend. Lots of fun. Got to love her
    Yeah, she's awesome, I had a great time with her & Figgy B at lunch and at the misnamed SW spectacular at SDCC (Tycho was there too... ). Sorry I didn't get to hang with ya after the insanity of the Hasbro panel, but it was cool to meet & greet even if only for a few mins.

DL = disneyland? She didn't mention that! She mentioned the heat in Burbank. Glad you guys had a good time.

Damn I just got a beat down by Commtech!
    Yeah, he schooled you!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    You got pix?
    Stilla,

Here's a good pic (not mine, but you'll get the idea):

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...7/IMG_2754.jpg

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

To my surprise, I found several of these at Disneyland on Thursday. The only problem was that ALL the cards were bent and totally worn. I asked if they had any more in the back, but was denied.

My little cousin got a few (to open), but I passed. I did get a stormtrooper T-shirt for me and a plush Jedi Mickey for my little one. Happiest place on Earth? You decide...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nug'sBoy.jpg  

According to Plumber Bob, who I just saw at Burbank TRU, Gold coins were present today at Burbank Target. None of the regular star wars collectors were there today, so him and Jackie Chan got the precious coins!!

La Brea Target restocked...but with more Legends wave 2. The only good thing was that El Puerco wasn't there so I was finally able to get one of the Batmobiles.

Los Feliz TRU put out the new GH sets - I picked up the AT-AT Driver and Duros sets. They also put out new Cars diecasts. All the new ones have a sticker over the barcode. On another board, I had heard that the DCPI's for them were being changed so the stickers appear to be the precursor for changing the SKU's and DCPI's.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    La Brea Target restocked...but with more Legends wave 2. The only good thing was that El Puerco wasn't there so I was finally able to get one of the Batmobiles.
    Hey Fig: A friend of mine who goes there too, told me there were also gold coins today at La Brea Target at opening. Are you sure those weren't there today?