Page 187 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 10414
    I got the Animated Fetts and Umpass Stay that I had ordered from Amazon.com last week. I got extras of the Fetts to cover the $25 for free shipping and also in hopes one of them might turn out to be an UGH. well as is typical with me, all were regulars.

Toys R Us Los Feliz had a TON of TIE INTERCEPTORS on the upper shelf and a ton of both Galactic heros set. A Whole case of the Naboo set was up high and there were plenty on the shelf. They also had a lot of those "wheel" promo things.

No figures of basic 3 3/4 interest though.

Strangely, not a single Y-wing was in sight either.

I did the same FB, got two Fetts to cover the shipping, but also ordered Elis Herlot and Umpass Stay. I got the Gold Coin Fetts though.

Just kidding. Regular coins
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What? The gold coins are special? I've just been throwing them all away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I did the same FB, got two Fetts to cover the shipping, but also ordered Elis Herlot and Umpass Stay. I got the Gold Coin Fetts though.

Just kidding. Regular coins
    Why you!!! Go back to your VA finds thread!

I opened up Umpass and am really impressed. Great sculpt despite the preposed legs.

stashed animated boba silver coin pm me for details

I would love some details. PM sent!!!

Received my box of Concept Grievous figures this morning. Very nice!

Stopped by TRU Los Feliz at opening. Got a Naboo GH set, thanks for the heads up mark2d2.
    They did have Y-wings this morning though, at least 10. At the front of the store to the left is a special Star Wars section. Y-Wing is now 34.99. What gives? I opted against it in protest. Couldn't justify it, as all the upcoming stuff is more tempting. At 30 I was all set to get it, but now I'll wait.
    I saw that Wheel of figures item, but it rang up 3.99 and I was told it was not a giveaway or anything.
    I imagine it will be free with the next ad cycle, but right now, not, just like the free holo figures used to ring up 9.99 until the promo started.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Stopped by TRU Los Feliz at opening. Got a Naboo GH set, thanks for the heads up mark2d2.
    They did have Y-wings this morning though, at least 10. At the front of the store to the left is a special Star Wars section. Y-Wing is now 34.99. What gives? I opted against it in protest. Couldn't justify it, as all the upcoming stuff is more tempting. At 30 I was all set to get it, but now I'll wait.
    I saw that Wheel of figures item, but it rang up 3.99 and I was told it was not a giveaway or anything.
    I imagine it will be free with the next ad cycle, but right now, not, just like the free holo figures used to ring up 9.99 until the promo started.
    I went to TRU.com(closest one is about 50 miles away) yesterday to order the Y-Wing and Naboo set and the price was jacked u p on the Y-wing there also. I opted against it as with shipping it came to 80 bucks for both. Too damn much IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten